• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i caught my wife doing this

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
My wife was doing this exact thing one day when i came home early from work. she did not even stop doing it except to say she wanted to take her black lovers all the down her throat

eeoed.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
carina_halerose said:
My wife was doing this exact thing one day when i came home early from work. she did not even stop doing it except to say she wanted to take her black lovers all the down her throat

Awesome! You are such a lucky cuck!

I so admire her honesty and the ability you have to communicate with her. I hope you can find some real cock for her to practice on

mimi27406 said:
I so admire her honesty and the ability you have to communicate with her. I hope you can find some real cock for her to practice on

Mimi

She has 3 black lovers thats why she was practicing:)

Reactions: Eamdaniel
hot!!

Love that pic. Reminds me of the pic I saw with my wife's sexy lips locked on her black studs 9" shaft! I came instantly.

You are so lucky. My wife sent me a vid of her on a big black dildo but as far as I know she hasnt had a real one

Users who are viewing this thread