• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I date black guys while husband is at home

• Thread starterwife of mywifedatesblack
  • Start date

wife of mywifedatesblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2015
France
hello,
I am 37 years old wife, mother of two children. one day, discuting with a colleague, I decided that I will have experiences with black guys. So I informed my husband about my decision and subscribed in an adult meeting website.
Husband was surprised and chocked. He wanted to know why, of course. But I told him that this never will change my love for him, that I will still live and have sex with him, but it is a thing I want to do.

I quickly have hits in the website. But I am selective and don't want to have sex with the first one. I started to chat with many guys. Deleting some of them from my list. Weeks after weeks. Then, after about five monthes, I chose one of them and organized a date.
That happened after my work. I told to my husband that I will be late and why I will be late. God I still remember his face. I guess he thought I wasn't serious. It happened in an hotel. It was very good and hot. I will not tale every details for some reasons you will know later.
it was 7 monthes ago. Today, I still chat on the net. I still choose guys who seem to be nice. I organize two dates a month. I inform my husband I will be late after work, so he knows he has to pick children up at school and keep them at home while I have fun with the black guy. Then I come back home, happy.
I don't tell about my dates to my husband, even if he begged many many times. But I keep it secret, like a secret garden. It gets him crazy and I like it.

Two weeks ago he confessed me two things.
He told me that when I am out he is excited and that sometime he strokes in bathroom while our children make houseworks.
He also told me that he comes in this website, that he discusses about this with people. That he even shows photos of me. That is why I don't give details of my dates here, so he will not know about them.
His nick is 'my wife dates blacks'.

Of course, I will have more dates with my special guys. I think I will come again on this website to chat with you.
If you see my husband online or chat with him you can message me. I will enjoy to know about what he does and say here.

See you.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You obviously wear the pants in your family; and your hubby likes cuckold sites. It is wise to keep things secret, so you can have a good time with Big Black Bulls and let them do what they wish to do to you.

Do you have any tips about what clothes other women should wear if they decide to meet Black Bulls for hot sex?

• Love
hello,
That's right that It feels like a Domme/sub relation in these cases.

As I go to the dates after work, I wear casual clothes on. But I use to be sexy under :)

• Love
Saraha said:
Has your husband said that he would like you to bring creampies home for him to eat up?

No he didn't.
I guess he learnt that the days I date are my own days and he cannot ask a thing.

• Love
wife of mywifedatesblack said:
No he didn't.
I guess he learnt that the days I date are my own days and he cannot ask a thing.

You could consider (in future) getting him to kiss/lick your pussy slit, after you have had a sex session with your boyfriend.

• Love
Its all about her hungry cunt, fuck the husband

whitney said:
Its all about her hungry cunt, fuck the husband

We can't rule out completely that the husband MIGHT actually wish/fantasize about being fucked himself by his wife's bull, even though he hasn't tried it out for real yet.

I have been a hypnotist for many years, and sometimes I blush (bright red) when alpha men tell me stuff they would never reveal to any of their mates.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread