• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I drove her lover home this morning

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
In my last post I described how my wife Kris invited her lover to spend the night after attending a New year's party together. This morning I woke up and peeked inside the partly open bedroom door to see my wife on her knees in front of Michael, who was standing beside the bed.

Kris didn't notice I was near the door watching, and it was very exciting to see the lovers in what they thought was a "private" moment. My wife was slowly running her tongue all over his cock, with her right hand holding his balls, pulling on them gently to increase his pleasure. I could also see her left hand resting on his thigh, stroking it softly as she continued using her lips and tongue to stimulate his manhood. Michael started to breathe faster and it was obvious he was going to come. Kris wrapped her lips around his cockhead and continued stroking his balls as he began to move his hips back and forth, fucking my wife's mouth as he started to shoot his cream.

Michael groaned as he held still and finished squirting his load. He actually had to reach down and put his hand on Kris' shoulder to keep from losing his balance from the intensity of his orgasm. At that point I turned away and went back to the spare room to give them a chance to clean up. I also wasn't sure if Kris was going to swallow his come, and I was not ready to see this happen, since she has never done that for me.

Around 11:30 Kris asked if I would drive Michael home. This was the first time I have been alone with him, and he told me how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful woman like Kris. I was a bit unsure about what I should say to the man who has been fucking my wife so much lately, so I just asked him if he and Kris "had a good time last night." Michael laughed and said, "Man, she is wearing me out". He didn't say it in an arrogant way, and he has always been respectful to me, so I wasn't offended by his comment.

Have any other guys driven their wife's lover home after they have made love ?

andrew1 said:
In my last post I described how my wife Kris invited her lover to spend the night after attending a New year's party together. ...

Nice...

andrew1 said:
Kris didn't notice I was near the door watching, and it was very exciting to see the lovers in what they thought was a "private" moment. My wife was slowly running her tongue all over his cock, with her right hand holding his balls, pulling on them gently to increase his pleasure. I could also see her left hand resting on his thigh, stroking it softly as she continued using her lips and tongue to stimulate his manhood. Michael started to breathe faster and it was obvious he was going to come. Kris wrapped her lips around his cockhead and continued stroking his balls as he began to move his hips back and forth, fucking my wife's mouth as he started to shoot his cream.

Michael groaned as he held still and finished squirting his load. .... At that point I turned away and went back to the spare room to give them a chance to clean up. I also wasn't sure if Kris was going to swallow his come, and I was not ready to see this happen, since she has never done that for me.

Awww... you should have stayed and watched...

andrew1 said:
Around 11:30 Kris asked if I would drive Michael home. .... Have any other guys driven their wife's lover home after they have made love?

No. But, it was entirely proper and completely appropriate, IMO, for you to have done that. Good work...

I do identify with your feelings about talking with the guy who has just fucked your wife. That can be almost as exciting as actually watching.

I have tried to get into situations where I could talk with the guys who fucked my wife immediately after the fuck. The most successful has been when she is with her ex-huband and he calls me immediately after he has finished fucking her, to give me all the details. I love tohear any guy use the phrase "when I fucked your wife". It gets me very excited. And I always try to fuck her, myself, as soon afterward as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread