• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I f you were a black man would you fuck my wife

• Thread startercuckolddesires
  • Start date

cuckolddesires

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2007
candychristopher.com
Here it is my 36 year old wife robyn, would you fuck her un protected.

Attachments

• 512573439_m.jpg
    512573439_m.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2,994
  • 555469498_m.jpg
    555469498_m.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,336
  • 915744782_m.jpg
    915744782_m.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,725
  • f428.jpg
    f428.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5,734
Dude, I'm white and I would gladly turn black if it meant an opportunity to bang that bitch. A true sexual animal. God bless. James.;)

generaljimt said:
Dude, I'm white and I would gladly turn black if it meant an opportunity to bang that bitch. A true sexual animal. God bless. James.;)

I can help generljimt: when he gets tired, I can take his place (and take your wife as well). The show must go on, they say.

Giorgio

P.S. white, too

Hell

I'll put shoe polish on and she won't know the difference

Hey

I feel black already!!!
Hot!!!!!

yep looks like you done it again

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Yeah now compare those pictures to other ones he's posted...
The chick is hot enough, and I agree with your other post, it's ok to say I like this chick or chicks and wish I had a wife like this making it with black guys, we would all agree and say yeah hot chicks, cause truth is who ever it is at least on the other site was hot enough, And as we point out so often, we encourage fantisay but we like to know that what is what it is.

not blk

I am not blk but i would fuck her

Ellington333

Oh Yes, After Giving Her A Good Mouth Fucking - I Would Stick My 8 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock In Her Hot Cunt For Black Cock And As You Watched And Jacked Off With Your Hands I'd Pound And Finally Pucmp Her Cunt Full Of Nigger Cum And Seed

Robyn

Let me think,,,, ah yep

Glad to see someone not afraid to tell it like it is...

This site is turning into the fantasy forum... no real cucks here anymore... Only dreamers with 300 lb wives who think they have to lie about what their wives look like... Those pics are all from the net... I have seen them a dozen times...

Why?

Why would anybody share therir wives with blacks?

Your wife???

It is not decent to post other wifes pics!!!!

Yup Yup!!!

she has a body for black men dont ever let her go white she wont like it

Users who are viewing this thread