• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I have had a fantasy

• Thread startercuckoldfantasies
  • Start date

cuckoldfantasies

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2023
I have had a fantasy now for quite some time of seeing my wife being taken against her will, or against her will while I watch. Under any scenario I imagine, I cringe at the thought. Am I alone in this? Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess it's actually not as romantic as I imagine. But I think it would still turn me on, maybe guiltily.

downloadfile(3).jpg
downloadfile(2).jpg

Reactions: BadHusband and Averagebuttman
cuckoldfantasies said:
I have had a fantasy now for quite some time of seeing my wife being taken against her will, or against her will while I watch. Under any scenario I imagine, I cringe at the thought. Am I alone in this? Has anyone ever experienced this? I guess it's actually not as romantic as I imagine. But I think it would still turn me on, maybe guiltily.

downloadfile(3).jpg
downloadfile(2).jpg
I think you would enjoy it more if she was enjoying it too

Reactions: cuckoldfantasies
cuckoldfantasies said:
and did you end up somewhere?
Only keeping that as a fantasy and enjoying taking pictures of my beautiful wife and sharing them.

Averagebuttman said:
Only keeping that as a fantasy and enjoying taking pictures of my beautiful wife and sharing them.
Have you thought speak to her ?

cuckoldfantasies said:
Have you thought speak to her ?
During sex we have talked about it in passionate filthy talk. She wanted a cock up her arse as she rode me and for him to cum in her but she’s torn a ligament in her knee which has really put a dampener on things.

Reactions: cuckoldfantasies

Users who are viewing this thread