• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I keep telling wife I want her to take on black lover. What do you think?

• Thread starterIR_Lust
  • Start date

IR_Lust

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2006
Hi all been a member of the site for a while, I'm a horny hubby who wants wife to go black. This is a fantasy we speak about often. Never acted upon it though. Anyway wondering what you all think of her. Figured I would start with a non nude pic and see how things go from there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 538
what a beauty

Now I wud just love to get my blk cock into that gorgeuos peice of white married pussy. I wud love to hear her sqeal as my cum filled her womb and with liuck planted a b;lk baby in her

mmmmmmmmmm i would do her in a minute send more pictures- she needs a black cock in her belly

more pix ...my wife is a BBW also. Yours has a nasty look in her eye...lol. Do you have nude pix? Thats a start, mine would freak over that, but she loves her big black dildo and DVD's.

Very Nice

I'm not a black guy but I wanted to say that she has a beautiful face. I would love to see a black man make her moan. Good luck to you two.

Thanks for the replies. Glad you like and yea, she does have that "wild look" in her eye. Someday I'll see her getting the BBC that she deserves. Till then here is one of her getting ready to fill her pussy with the black dildo I bought her. She has no problem taking that massive toy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 288
would love to fuck your wife, damn i love them curvy and thick yummy

Users who are viewing this thread