• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I know now I'm a cuck!

• Thread starterCuckJock
  • Start date

CuckJock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2010
Sorry for the stupid title, but I'm pretty psyched about this forum and learning about the whole cuck thing. I'm 25, college grad, recently married, have a good job and have wondered for years about the really kinky shit I'm turned on by. I figured it was femdom but I know now that I'm a cuck! A lot of the stuff on here drives me wild, especially anything involving the woman getting all the sex she wants while humiliating the guy and depriving him of sex. I'm pretty certain I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that, seriously) but I get off too on being ****** by her to lap his cum out of her pussy... not cause I'm into cum but because I'm NOT into cum so it's humiliating. I've got a million twisted cuck fantasies and now recognize periods in my life when I was turned on by it or tried to act it out.

The problem now is that I don't think my wife would get into it at all. She's pretty hot, but vanilla when it comes to sex. I don't think she'd get into banging other guys while not letting me touch my cock or making me clean off their cocks. Being a cuck is now becoming all I'm thinking about. I wish I could do our wedding over again and make it like a cuck wedding where my best man gets to fuck her all night.

Of course, I can't talk to any of my buddies about this so it sort of sucks. I wonder, though, if they ever have fantasies like this.

Just thought I'd share all that. I'll be doing a lot of posting and jerking off like crazy. This stuff is HOT!

BTW, I'm very interested in meeting other cucks, bulls, women so message me if you want.

Dude,

If you really want this life style, send your wife the link to this website and tell her this interests you. She can read all about it and what could or could not happen when you start indroducing this lifestyle into your life....

I honestly think this is a fantasy you are beating your meat to, which is fine, but do think about it very carefully and long term if it's somthing you want to enter into.

jmexpat said:
Dude,

If you really want this life style, send your wife the link to this website and tell her this interests you. She can read all about it and what could or could not happen when you start indroducing this lifestyle into your life....

I honestly think this is a fantasy you are beating your meat to, which is fine, but do think about it very carefully and long term if it's somthing you want to enter into.

Thanks for the advice. If I take this anywhere in real life, there's probably more subtle ways to start then sending my wife a link to this website. At this point, I'm just learning all about it and having fun jerking and talking to others.

Yea, it's definitely a fantasy, but it's still a pretty strong desire, and I've been beating off to this in way or another since I was about 14.

If you fantasize about other men fucking your wife, you are absolutely normal! I believe that every husband has such fantasies at some time.

But it is something you shouldn't force, since it could cause a backlash on her part.

Have you talked about your wife with your friends? Have you detected an interest in her on their parts. In my own case, I knew my wife was attracted to one of my close friends, and that he felt the same. I managed to set-up a situation in which the three of us were together and they saw each other naked! Before it was over, I DID get to watch him fuck her. I knew then that it was something I wanted to experience, over and over and over!

Excellent advice!

jmexpat said:
Dude,

Jmexpat is right on, how ever you want to bring it up with your wife, and sounding her out a bit would defnately be the way to start, just keep in mind that once you begin on something like this you can never go back. BTW, having people you know fuck your wife is not the way to go, definately only with strangers IMHO, or perhaps someone you know but not that well. Maybe consider swinging. What ever you do though, be very careful.

Son of John said:
If you fantasize about other men fucking your wife, you are absolutely normal! I believe that every husband has such fantasies at some time.

But it is something you shouldn't force, since it could cause a backlash on her part.

Have you talked about your wife with your friends? Have you detected an interest in her on their parts. In my own case, I knew my wife was attracted to one of my close friends, and that he felt the same. I managed to set-up a situation in which the three of us were together and they saw each other naked! Before it was over, I DID get to watch him fuck her. I knew then that it was something I wanted to experience, over and over and over!

What was it like being around your buddy after he had fucked your wife? Did you feel like there was a power shift in your relationship (which would be a bit of a turn on, for me)? Did your wife ever talk about enjoying it?

CJ, it was GREAT being with him after he had fucked my wife. It was the one thing that really solidified our friendship. I hope he has told some of our mutual friends about him fucking her. That would make it even more exciting.

Cucking by friends

Son of John said:
CJ, it was GREAT being with him after he had fucked my wife. It was the one thing that really solidified our friendship. I hope he has told some of our mutual friends about him fucking her. That would make it even more exciting.

I felt this way with my best friend for many years until one time I overheard him telling our boss how easily Julie parted her legs for any well hung guy, what a useless cuckold I was with a tiny dick that I couldn't get up.

This wasn't meant as a turn on for me - so hearing him talk of Julie and me in such disparaging terms was hard to hear and I immediately went out and told his wife that he'd been fucking Julie for years, our first child was his and he'd knocked Julie up the night she'd given birth to their only child!

Was the last time we socialized together!

Users who are viewing this thread