• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Know That All Of You Agree!

• Thread starterWatchWife&BlackGuy
  • Start date

WatchWife&BlackGuy

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2004
I know that everyone here on Dark Cavern would agree with Don Imus's right to make his recent remarks about the Rutgers women's basketball team. I know that all of you would welcome Don Imus to post here on DC! Right?

Imus?? Who the funk is he, I can honestly say I feel sorry for anyone that cares what such an old washed up unentertaining douchebag says about college sport hair-do's.
It was a stupid comment that really made no sense or added anything (except his ass) to the conversation. At the same time perhaps Al and Jesse should fight for the rights of minorities where it might make a difference, Africa, Somalia, not Picket Imus for going scenial...the best thing cbs could do is dump Imus, and thats before he made the barber joke! Obviously this is just my opinion and no offense meant to you Imus fans....al 5 of you ...:)

Well, you had one thing right. Jesse and Al should concentrate on important issues for once in their lives. This type of response was actually what I was hoping for to prove a point. On this website, women are degraded to the the point that would make Imus's remarks seem like a compliment. Interesting how the old double standard works. How anyone can not see a double standard is remarkable. Or maybe it is just that they know that already but are so supportive of their twisted values. Thanks for proving my point!

Well...the one thing you can't do if you are a white man in America, is tell the unfiltered truth about anyone other than other straight white men. Everyone else is off limits. I guess that's the price we pay for owning and controlling everything.

Are they or are they not "nappy haired hoes"? Chris Rock (whom I love) says something like this and it's hilarious then forgotten. An old white dude with a radio show says it and the shit hits the fan.

A few years ago, Jimmy the Greek was ostracized from broadcasting for implying that blacks were better athletes because they were bred to be bigger and stronger for a few hundred years. Chris Rock said exactly the same thing in his last comedy special and nobody said a fucking thing.

Oh Yes, It's The Old Double Standard And None Of Them Can Deny That!!!

imus

it is a NON issue

If you guys can't see the difference between saying stuff about women here and Imus publicly insulting or degrading women who are college students and athletes, I feel sorry for you. We come here and sort of expect to hear that we're ho's and stuff like that; this is a site about sex. That's the real world.

oral_slut72 said:
If you guys can't see the difference between saying stuff about women here and Imus publicly insulting or degrading women who are college students and athletes, I feel sorry for you. We come here and sort of expect to hear that we're ho's and stuff like that; this is a site about sex. That's the real world.

Good point, and in the real world, we don't listen to Imus. (Raise your hand if you heard his program, live, when he said it, and I'll stand corrected.)

I celebrate the right for people like Imus -- and this guy: break.com/index/double_standard.html -- to air their views. I don't give their actions much more credence than those of my cat when he's been hitting the catnip, but all three can be humorous.

If my cat acts like a wacko, I can put him off the bed, or outside. If a shock-jock acts like an ass, I can turn the dial or turn it off. When Sharpton spoke so eloquently of Jews, (www.slate.com/id/2089153/) I wondered about his congregation. When he makes it clear there is no room to forgive Imus, I dismiss him once more as the attention-***** he is.

A broadcasting body is smart (not *right* mind you, but smart ... and certainly entitled) to censure someone who is bringing them bad press. They are in the business of MAKING MONEY, and Imus makes them money.

Does anyone seriously wish to abolish our Constitution because two nitwits have their panties twisted? If so, log off now, 'cos this site and millions like it won't cut the mustard ... including all the now-almost-mainstream blogs and news/opinion sites like Fark, the Onion, etc.

Outside of Imus, Al, or Chris Rock coming to my property line and screaming inanity to a degree that it bothers me and my neighbors, I could give a flying f*ck what they say during a performance.

(But Chris would get invited in for a beer.)

BJShredder

Hello everyone I just seen an ad for a preveiw of the showing Boston Legal for next week and the old guy that use to be Captain Kirk meets a Black Lawyer and says "I didn't expect a Black Man you don't sound Black". What is the diff between this and a Nappy Headed Hos? Also there's a Black guy that dresses up as a Queen why don't they make a issue of this or pull ads from the show or cancel it for two weeks. Not that I give a shit but I'm a Black Man that has learned to have tollerance for all people. There is always someone though that wants to make a issue out of everything said and done. Double Standards yes there is. Racist people oh yeah both sides. I have as many white friends as Black friends women and men. I tend to get along with people, others don't care one way or the other. Imus has a right to free speech just like we all do the key is do we pay attention to people like him and Al And the Revernd Jess or do we not and look at the idiots that want to make a issue of this shit. My thoughs with a scotch and water ,good single malt by the way. Oh shit a Black man can't drink Scotch not single malt shit they have to drink malt liquor or Boones farm wine. Oh well peace to everyone love one another like you love your parents take everything with a grain of salt be tollerant and polite and don't brag about a big dick just show them what you are made of face to face. Muleman

Hello everyone I just seen an ad for a preveiw of the showing Boston Legal for next week and the old guy that use to be Captain Kirk meets a Black Lawyer and says "I didn't expect a Black Man you don't sound Black". What is the diff between this and a Nappy Headed Hos? Also there's a Black guy that dresses up as a Queen why don't they make a issue of this or pull ads from the show or cancel it for two weeks. Not that I give a shit but I'm a Black Man that has learned to have tollerance for all people. There is always someone though that wants to make a issue out of everything said and done. Double Standards yes there is. Racist people oh yeah both sides. I have as many white friends as Black friends women and men. I tend to get along with people, others don't care one way or the other. Imus has a right to free speech just like we all do the key is do we pay attention to people like him and Al And the Revernd Jess or do we not and look at the idiots that want to make a issue of this shit. My thoughs with a scotch and water ,good single malt by the way. Oh shit a Black man can't drink Scotch not single malt shit they have to drink malt liquor or Boones farm wine. Oh well peace to everyone love one another like you love your parents take everything with a grain of salt be tollerant and polite and don't brag about a big dick just show them what you are made of face to face. Muleman

Oh Muleman, thanks for giving another example. That is what I am talking about here in this post. I am tired of fake worthless people like Sharpton and Jackson. What Imus did is something that would have never come out of my white mouth and yes it was in very poor taste. However, the point here is if we going to to make such a spectacle out of something like this and hear Jesse saying, "There has to be sensitivity across the nation" then that applies here at DC as well. Hey, if a white woman and black man want to have sex then great, sex of any color is exciting and we all love it BUT does there have to be actual post on how to degrade women? I love the pics on here of completely naked women to enjoy the beauty of their bodies not to see an ass with writing on it! No one should be treated like an animal. But yet the ole double standard always creeps in doesn't it?
Just today, the charges were dropped against the Duke Lacrosse team. Did I hear any apologies from Sharpton or Jesse or anyone else who were out to hang these boys from the start? Of course not, why, well that ole double standard. Jesse "Hymietown" (remember that remark from 1988) Jackson must stop his preaching and start practicing what he says. And do not even get me started on rap music. I don't care what Snoop Dogg says about the difference in what they do versus Imus. Plus rap music is pathetic anyway. Go back to soul, go back to the 70's please and kill this stupid rap crap.

You are right Watchwife.

Users who are viewing this thread