• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I like to show the hottest thing about my body, and practice Cuckold (my husband is turned on to be fucked by others)

• Thread starterBethhotwhite
  • Start date

Bethhotwhite

Being unfaithful and fucking strangers is sublime
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelone City,
www.blacktowhite.net
My cuckold-husband, what excites him the most is seeing me flirting, cheating or fucking with a stranger, I also like to enjoy different lovers (just for pleasure). Better if, in addition to being attractive, they can give me hard with a cock (white or black) with at least 7.5 inches.
I like them big, and letting myself be carried away by my new lover, and submitting to him ...., it is not necessary for my Cuckokd to be present, it is more exciting, than he imagines (and then tell him how the appointment has worked) to call him on the phone, so she can hear me moan while fucking hard and deep.

This is the first photo, so that you know me, those of you who are interested in a naughty and hot date. Do you like my ass? lovers who have tried it say that it is good to fuck me.
A sexy first photo, but with a thong, to leave something to show at another time .... We fuck! ...., Uummm ...

Beth showing IMG_3857.png
Do you like the intimacy of a big bed, or do you prefer outdoor fucking, with the possibility that a voyeur will see how they are fucking me

in the forest? Uumm....... very hot for my outdoor..... Beth Beth Looking for a good lover in the forest IMG_0437.png

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, sswanabe, sirbdker and 11 others
Love voyeurism

Reactions: toolman2c and Bethhotwhite
And supper sexy

Reactions: Bethhotwhite
A dirty party, with some friends, she bisexual and the desired Bull Black.
It excites us and it is a great pleasure, sharing evenings, skin to skin between the two couples
Ilove sucking good cocks and  hot cum.pngToday was what he most wanted to eat me, and fill my throat with chot cum.png

• Love
Reactions: JimSparrow, ExposingSlutWives, BuddyRain and 3 others
Bethhotwhite said:
My cuckold-husband, what excites him the most is seeing me flirting, cheating or fucking with a stranger, I also like to enjoy different lovers (just for pleasure). Better if, in addition to being attractive, they can give me hard with a cock (white or black) with at least 7.5 inches.
I like them big, and letting myself be carried away by my new lover, and submitting to him ...., it is not necessary for my Cuckokd to be present, it is more exciting, than he imagines (and then tell him how the appointment has worked) to call him on the phone, so she can hear me moan while fucking hard and deep.

This is the first photo, so that you know me, those of you who are interested in a naughty and hot date. Do you like my ass? lovers who have tried it say that it is good to fuck me.
A sexy first photo, but with a thong, to leave something to show at another time .... We fuck! ...., Uummm ...

Do you like the intimacy of a big bed, or do you prefer outdoor fucking, with the possibility that a voyeur will see how they are fucking me

in the forest? Uumm....... very hot for my outdoor..... Beth Beth Looking for a good lover in the forest IMG_0437.png
what a hot fuck to have

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Outdoor sex is hard to beat!

• Love
Reactions: Bethhotwhite
Bethhotwhite said:

Yummy ass wish I was eating it

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and snhcouple

Users who are viewing this thread