• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I live in Gaithersburg, MD

• Thread starterclarkecombo
  • Start date

clarkecombo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
I'm a white married male, mid-40's, 6' 5" tall and about 200 lbs. She has no clue about my "addiction" to the taste and feel of Black Men and the thickness and hardness of their cocks and balls. I was seduced as a young teen while I was in a Boy's Ranch. We were all assigned work details during the summers. I was assigned with a Black Male to fix stuff at schools during the summmer vacation.

faggot. get a life

Confused...
If thats what floats your boat... but riddle me this .... what does that have to do with black men and white women hooking up?

umm, no, I'm not a "faggot" or gay. I fucking/love eating pussy, and have since I was 19. It's just that I've been "into" Black Men since I was younger than that, and have had very few Black Men "use me". Maybe it doesn't have "much" to do with Black Men and white women hooking up, but I had hoped there might be those who want a married male like me to be at their service?

oh, of course you're not a 'faggot/and or gay. i forgot, gays aren't interested in other men for sex.

Thread Topic

clarkecombo said:
umm, no, I'm not a "faggot" or gay. I fucking/love eating pussy, and have since I was 19. It's just that I've been "into" Black Men since I was younger than that, and have had very few Black Men "use me". Maybe it doesn't have "much" to do with Black Men and white women hooking up, but I had hoped there might be those who want a married male like me to be at their service?

I'm pretty sure the thread topic is 'Cuckolds'... and like Buzz said, if that's what floats your boat - okay. But it surely doesn't fit into the forum theme and certainly not in a cuckold thread.

Hmmm. confused also, i though cuckolding and bi go hand in hand, so to speak.

I'm mainly hoping to find someplace where I can be treated as I was after seduced. Whenever I have had a cock in my throat or ass, there's always been a Black Male behind it. I'm hoping to find a couple or a Black Male who will treat me as I was treated when I was first introduced to sex with a Black Man. After a couple of weeks, there were introductions to other scenes with other Black Men and their girlfriends.

This first happened when I was a young teenager at a boy's ranch. We were given work assignements during the summers I was there (I was there for 4 summers until I turned 18). I was assigned to work with a Black Man, who after a week or so, seduced (coerced?) me. He had me learning to suck him, and take his thick Black Cock completly in my throat. He also started slowly working into my ass, eventually so he was doing slow fucks into me. After about a month, he had me "working" over weekends on when I got furloughs. The first time, I was introduced to some friends of his who were as built as he was, and also to a couple of their white girlfriends. It became my "job" to lick the girls while the Men were in them, as well as to lick the girls clean, or to demonstrate to the girls about sucking or getting slow fucked in my ass (or both at once).

clarkecombo said:
I'm a white married male, mid-40's, 6' 5" tall and about 200 lbs. She has no clue about my "addiction" to the taste and feel of Black Men and the thickness and hardness of their cocks and balls. I was seduced as a young teen while I was in a Boy's Ranch. We were all assigned work details during the summers. I was assigned with a Black Male to fix stuff at schools during the summmer vacation.
How long in Gaithersburg,
I'm in DC moved back lived there in 70"s

Hey JoyABC, we've been here 3 years.

for what it's worth to anyone who may be looking for a married white male? I'm not "Gay", although I probably am bisexual. My wife has no idea of my desires to feel and taste thick hard cocks. The reason it's been so long for me that I've been used is that I attempt to be discreet as possible. If I was single, it would be another story.

I have "preferred" Black Males in the past, not only because of their enodowments, also becasue I enjoy the way they make me feel while they are using my throat and/or ass. I have been used in the past by white men who were well endowed, and the main difference is how I am made to feel when orally/anally servicing Black Men.

Users who are viewing this thread