• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i lke it when she brings home guys

• Thread starteri like to watch her
  • Start date

i like to watch her

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hi
My hot wife is close to 50 and she still likes to be fucked by guys she finds on her nights out with her friends, once she made me tell her what i like about her coming home with men, I told her that I like it when i hear their voice for the frist time in the house, i like to hear her laughing with them in the house, as i am in bed i can only listen, then i like seeing the lights go out and i know she is taking them to bed, thats when i can get up and go to their bedroom door which she always leaves open for me, then I can hear her moaning by the guy fucking her, or the bed sqeaking hard and fast or the noise of her sucking cock, when the go in the morning she comes to bed and asked if i enoyed it, which i always do, she ask's me how many times I wanked, then she starts to tell me how good the guy wasm then I clean her cunt with my mouth, then fuck her used pussy, I love her fucking other men , I love her being a slut

Attachments

• wife working overtime with her boss.jpg
    wife working overtime with her boss.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,349
  • wife bought home bf i sneeked a look in the bedroom.jpg
    wife bought home bf i sneeked a look in the bedroom.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,261
  • wife acting like a slut infront of me & bf.jpg
    wife acting like a slut infront of me & bf.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,396
  • this bf fill her pussy up then i cleaned it up.jpg
    this bf fill her pussy up then i cleaned it up.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,734
  • this is what i claned up.jpg
    this is what i claned up.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,338
  • Love
Reactions: aussiehorse
The first photo her boss sent me by email after she told him i would not mind she told me he cum in her mouth and pussy, i clean her pussy for her
hope you like

Very nice :) I wouldn't mind her bending over my desk ;)

Way To Go,can't wait to see and hear more about her wild times

Never too old... I met a married 75 y.o. from another site a few weeks back & took her to a hotel to play. She was wet, willing, & skilled; went home to her cucked hubby...

She is more than just adequate, I'd say she downright gorgeous.

donnieboy5355 said:
Never too old... I met a married 75 y.o. from another site a few weeks back & took her to a hotel to play. She was wet, willing, & skilled; went home to her cucked hubby...

===========

how cruel .......some young bull should take a
switch to you :(

Users who are viewing this thread