• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love to being a slut!

• Thread starterSlutwifecuckoldress
  • Start date

Slutwifecuckoldress

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Hello my name is Tricia. I just thought I would let you all know that I have a great sex life and cucking my husband has become a way of life for the two of us. I have denied my husband entry to my pussy for two years now. He's cut off. I totally get off on the power trip and I know it drives him crazy. He wants me so bad but I continue to dominate him. He literally cums at the site of me just bending over and giving him a panty shot. My lovers are always over at the house and I have denied him access to our marriage bed. I have so much more to tell you. I hope all you wimp cuckold husbands and wannabees like what you see...

Panty pic

Panty Pics of me. I hope you like them.

Attachments

• 12-15-2008 1;51;34 PM99.jpg
    12-15-2008 1;51;34 PM99.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 442
Hi Tricia - nice to meet you. :) Good to hear that you're enjoying your sex life, even if you hubby isn't.

That's a good starting photo you're showing, as it gives me a dozen ideas of what I could do with you from that position ;) What are your criteria for lovers? Who gets to play with that hot pussy??

I look forward to seeing a lot more of you and hearing about your adventure.

Not cuckolding

My opinion is that You are not anymore cuckolding at all because You do not allow Your husbond to fuck You at all.
He is for You only some man who may live at the same place. He is not anymore Your husbond. He is some stupid man who allow You to be at the same house. That is my opinion.

Hey there

Just wanted to say welcome and love to hear more about your cuckold relationship with your husband, especially how you decided to cut him off, was it a mutual decision or did you just decide for the both of you. Contrary to Geglu who seems to have a very narrow view of cuckolding, tease and denial is for me a big part of the appeal of cuckoldry. Please know that not all of us think like he (or she) and we'd love to hear more and see more of your pictures

Cheers

Yes, please post more about your relationship, with more wonderful panty pics of course! I also love teasing and denial.

I completely understand where you and your husband are at. I haven't been allowed to fuck my wife in quite a long time. But I am allowed to eat her lovers cum out of her pussy. Do you make your hubby fluff your lovers?

Teasing and Denial

Well hello cucks. Thank you for all the comments. Don't get me wrong I allow my husband to lay with me in our marriage bed and hug and bond with me. I allow him to spoon and hold me close when my lovers are not there. I have him in a chastity device when this occurs so that he feels the pain of his erections. It is his choice those are the rules set forth by me and he always chooses to love me real close for my nurturing. Yes I allow him to rub my hot wet pussy and massage and suck on my hard nipples.I also make him eat my pussy and asshole and the creampies from my lovers but here again he has to wear his chastity device when this occurs and he does it gracefully. He whimpers and begs me to let him fuck me. Thats when I tell him no. I say" I know you want me but you can't have me anymore maybe someday. That is when he usually cums right through his chasitity device and it just drips out as he cries out how much he loves me. It is his birthday coming up soon I think I am going to allow him to fuck me on his birthday once a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
PIcs of me

More slutty pics of me.

Attachments

• 1S6300406.jpg
    1S6300406.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 497
  • 12-15-2008 1;51;51 PM.jpg
    12-15-2008 1;51;51 PM.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 913
  • 12-15-2008 1;52;02 PMu76.jpg
    12-15-2008 1;52;02 PMu76.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 12-15-2008 1;52;07 PMo.jpg
    12-15-2008 1;52;07 PMo.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 418
Hello Slutwifecuckoldress, you certainly do seem to have it all figured out. You have your husband right where you want him, and get fucked by REAL men whenever you like. Forcing him to eat your creampies and watching him cum in his chastity device is the perfect finishing touch for that sissy. Keep up the good work.

sissy hubby

YOu should make your sissy hubby lick his chastity device clean after he cums in it!! That way he will know that you are in total control and it will humiliate him even more when he has to eat his own cum, while you laugh and humiliate him!!!!
sissy missy

Poor Chaste Hubby

Awe poor sissy hubby all locked up. I love giving him Blue Balls!

Attachments

• cucked.jpg
    cucked.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 212
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 182
  • k.JPG
    k.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 195
  • yhyh.JPG
    yhyh.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 258
  • oiu.JPG
    oiu.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 192
Slutwife,

Ignore the nay-sayers. I have a great big cock and know how to use it and all my body to give a woman orgasm after orgasm (ask my fuckbuddy, she loves how I wear her out). However, I love the denial stories, I'd love a wife or girlfriend to deny me sex but be unable to resist any other man who wants her. In fact, I'd want her to go out regularly to find strangers to take her bareback, as well as constant liasons with our friends, co-workers, and her boss, all bareback.

I'd want her to rub her cummy pussy all over my face as I ate her out and drank her pee. I wouldn't wear a chastity device, but the idea of her allowing me to fuck her only once a year is exciting (and maybe make me wear a condom). If she wanted, I'd fluff her lovers before and after they fucked her so they could fuck her again and again.

You go, girl.

Slut Wife

Either you are a VERY CRUAL WIFE !! or you are pulling these pix off the web. Some of them don't match up.

Cruela DeVille

Thats right I am Cruella DeVille. The relationship that I have between me and my husband is our business. I am sharing it with you on this site to get your feedback. I do appreciate all your responses positive and negative. I realize that I am a bitch to him but that is the way I like it. I am in control. I am the one with the pussy that all you men cucks included seek so desperatly. My husband literally worships the ground I walk on. I keep him in tune by denying him sex. I also totally get off on the power trip that I have over him. Teasing him and totally humiliating him is not only fun but it is what the sissy wants. Reducing him to tears brings satisfaction to me. So deal with it. Watching the look of desire on his pouty face just after I fucked a big black cock is priceless. The only contact that I let him have as of late is licking my black lovers cum out of my pussy while my lover teases him.

Attachments

• Tricia.jpg
    Tricia.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Big Hole.jpg
    Big Hole.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Lick it Clean.jpg
    Lick it Clean.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 188
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Cream Pie.jpg
    Cream Pie.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 173
My Tits

More of me for your pleasure.

Attachments

• 816845_71620.jpg
    816845_71620.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 158
  • S6300548.jpg
    S6300548.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 247
  • S6300545.jpg
    S6300545.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Copy (1) of Picture 46.jpg
    Copy (1) of Picture 46.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Picture 45.jpg
    Picture 45.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 153
tell us more about your fuck adventures.We all envy your husband.

Mmm

Those pics of your freshly fucked pussy are delicious! I'd love to be able to eat that swollen, fresh fucked pussy. Lucky hubby!

Hi Ms. Tricia,

Slutwifecuckoldress said:
I have a great sex life and cucking my husband has become a way of life.... I have denied my husband entry to my pussy for two years now. He's cut off. I totally get off on the power trip and I know it drives him crazy. He wants me so bad, but I continue to dominate him.

Awright :cool:.... good for you.

He literally cums at the site of me just bending over and giving him a panty shot. My lovers are always over at the house....

*Very* nice. You have the right idea.

I hope all you wimp cuckold husbands and wannabees like what you see...

Very much so. I especially like the second photo in your second set which shows all of you, and the second and third photos in your third set that show your face. You're a beautiful woman; *very* sexy-looking.

I allow my husband to lay with me in our marriage bed and hug and bond with me. I allow him to spoon and hold me close when my lovers are not there.

That's very kind of you, Ms. Tricia.

I have him in a chastity device when this occurs so that he feels the pain of his erections. .... those are the rules set forth by me and he always chooses to love me real close for my nurturing. Yes I allow him to rub my hot wet pussy and massage and suck on my hard nipples. I also make him eat my pussy and asshole and the cream pies from my lovers, but here again he has to wear his chastity device when this occurs and he does it gracefully.

Excellent. Clearly, you have a good understanding of the approach needed to erotically dominate your cuckold and keep him in a state of submissiveness.

He whimpers and begs me to let him fuck me. That's when I tell him "no." I say, "I know you want me but you can't have me anymore. Well, maybe someday."

He must find that deliciously agonizing....

That is when he usually cums right through his chasitity device, and it just drips out as he cries out how much he loves me.

Ah.... I see your knowledge of how to extract his confessions of love is finely-tuned.

His birthday is coming up soon. I think I am going to allow him to fuck me on his birthday once a year.

Very good. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, you might consider whether it would be to your benefit to allow him to fuck you even more frequently than that — say, on New Year's Day or, if that's too close to his birthday, on one of the summer holidays — as a reward for good performance doing his housework and his efforts in support of your trysts, such as assisting you with preparing for your dates, serving drinks and dinners to your lovers (and cleaning up the kitchen afterwards), etc. If he responds well to your rewards, you might even consider allowing him out of his chastity device to beat his weenie (under your supervision, for your viewing pleasure) every two months, for instance, in addition to allowing him to fuck you twice a year. But of course, it's up to you.... I mean only to suggest the combination of your cuckold's chastity device and your rewards for work well done might be used to optimize his performance.

Thank you for your steamy posts. I hope you'll keep us updated.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread