• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need Black cocks again,Dirty slut (Can meet UK or Germany)

• Thread starterRISLA_UK
  • Start date

Would you like to fuck me and use me?

• Total voters

RISLA_UK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2005
I am a Very dirty slim blond, 30’s, needs to be fucked by big black cocks while boyfriend films.

Sexy blond cum-slut needs one or more blacks to fuck all my holes bareback, my boyfriend will be filming and will clean me up later. I love to suck cocks, and love to feel cum in me. I had a black cock in my teens and I’m desperate for it again, This will be my first taste of black cock in a while, but not my last! I’m looking to be used as a black cum slut once a month from now on.

While you are using me I am very submissive and you can use me as you see fit, ideally you will bring one or two black friends along to make sure I feel very used and completely filled with your seed, but single blacks more than welcome ;-)

Meet in NW England or near Dusseldorf Germany, if there are any black men available who like what they see then leave me a message and we can meet. We are serious, please email and tell me how you will use me.

Attachments

• blond_slut_4_blacks.jpg
    blond_slut_4_blacks.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 803
Looks like you were made to be used by cock(s) 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread