• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need it badly

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
With the lockdown being eased I became so aroused from the thought alone that I would be able to spend an evening at the pub with Andrew. The evening I chose Andrew wasn't able to go with me. "You go love, enjoy yourself" I was so delighted and kissed his lips. I didn't realize he was with a hard cock as I felt it against my right leg. I was in panties and tee-shirt. Had to control myself, only an hour earlier I sucked his dick.
"What will you wear" Andrew asked. I showed him a number of my latest purchases via email. The dress he chose was short and low cut. It was a bit risky not wearing a titty holder, or pussy covering under it.
"Put it on for me" I did as he wished. Seeing me in it his hand rubbed over his thong covered cock and then began to jack off. I just couldn't help myself and helped him, moving the cock pouch aside stroking his dick. It grew again in my hand
SUCK ME YOU SLUT, I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO SUCK SOMEONE ELSE TONIGHT, SUCK ME. he pushed me to my knees and guided his cock into my slimy wet mouth. Yes, yes I wanted him. I let my tongue circle around the purple cum covered head, teasing him
I'M CUMING, AAAAAAHHHH CUMING I couldn't swallow quickly enough as he unloaded his cum down my throat. Pulled out his monster from my mouth letting cum drippings land on my hair and face. Exhausted he fell back into a lounge chair, pulling me towards him, able to pull off my wet panties and skimpy tee-shirt. I spread my legs, getting on top sliding down his cock. Up and down slowly. Riding his snake as my nipples erected with slight pain Andrew reached up and took them between his fingers, pulling them till the felt sore.
AAAAAAHHHH God, I finally orgasmed, leaking over his cock.

IMG_3444.JPG

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, toolman2c, JimSparrow and 13 others
liketowatchyourwife said:
Fuck yeah. Thoroughly enjoyed that
There is more to what happened that evening.

Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
Need to lose weight. My titties can be burdensome especially when wearing low cut in warmer weather ❤️

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Bibob, Eagerbeaver and 4 others
Helga said:
Need to lose weight. My titties can be burdensome especially when wearing low cut in warmer weather ❤️

Sounds like a lovely problem to have!

Reactions: toolman2c
Am aware of the looks I get. Slutish

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, midnightfapper and Slavemaster
Helga said:
I'd be glad to support them any time you feel the burden is too great

Helga, post: 1256686, member: 698943"]
[/QUOTE]
Helga said:
Well you definitely don't look like you need to lose anything but I understand the discomfort. You look fabulous!

Reactions: Trog, toolman2c and Kwacka
You know the right thing to say

Reactions: toolman2c, midnightfapper and liketowatchyourwife
Helga said:
All the more to love, your titties are fantastic.

Reactions: toolman2c, midnightfapper and Kwacka
Helga said:
Am aware of the looks I get. Slutish

You definately deserve it the way you look and act! It's definately a compliment!

Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks so much for your concern.

Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper

Users who are viewing this thread