• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need my wife's pics spread on web

• Thread starterDanJUK
  • Start date

DanJUK

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2021
Any ideas?

carlavibrato said:
send me a few good pics showing her face tits and pussy, I will post them a few places and then send you the links
I dont show face

• Haha
Reactions: BustyHotwifeLou
Start by posting them here

Reactions: sharklasers
DanJUK said:
Ah man the lass I wanna fuck's husband is called Dan and his last name begins with J.... I wonder if I could be this lucky lol

carlavibrato said:
send me a few good pics showing her face tits and pussy, I will post them a few places and then send you the links
Your profile isn’t viewable, so can’t send messages

carlavibrato said:
I have an older wife, I've been taking her pics for about 35 years. A lot of nudes most show face, a few of her playing around with strangers at parties. Interested?

P1030612.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Bmilfslut, trakscirvis, TattooedWife and 1 other person
willporkem said:
I have an older wife, I've been taking her pics for about 35 years. A lot of nudes most show face, a few of her playing around with strangers at parties. Interested?

P1030612.JPG
She's sexy

Users who are viewing this thread