• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need some advice on this......

• Thread startermaybewifedid
  • Start date

maybewifedid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2006
My wife and I have not been getting along for a few months now. This last weekend on New Year's Eve she made plans to go out with a female friend of hers instead of going out with me. I waited to see if she would change her mind and come home before midnight, but she didn't so I went to a friends house and didn't return until about 5am. She had already made it back home and was in bed asleep.

When my wife left monday to shop, I had to satisfy my curiosity. I went through the used laundry looking for any pair of panties recently worn. I found a satin pink pair from victoria secret, 2nd pair of them from the top. This should be the pair she would have worn on New Year's Eve. There was a stain on the inside of them, and it had soaked all the way through to leave a small dark spot on the other side of the satin.

I've not confronted her about anything yet. Honestly, the reason I'm posting here is because I want to make sure that the stain is from sex with another man. I've never seen exactly what a cum stain should look like in a woman's panties. I've included some photos of the panties she wore than night. I'm hoping there's a woman here that can tell me for certain, or a husband who may have seen his wife's before and can tell from first hand experience.

She's in her 20's, and looks plenty good enough to have no trouble finding a man on her own.

Please tell me what you think happened. Is there anything else that could have cause them to look like this?

You've been cucked!

she was very horny that can be said for sure

here are pants of my gf after foreplay...she was all wet..i made the pic few days after that

Attachments

• mm.JPG
    mm.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 409
Those don't look the same as my wife's. I was hoping someone would know from experience if this is what I think it is in her underwear.

PLEASE let us see what your wife looks like

I,ve often checked my wifes panties,after i night out with the girls.But it,s so hard to tell.As most women,can loose there juices for lots of differant reasons.But PLEASE keep the photos cumming,and can we see what your wife looks like.Hopefullhubby

Yeah.......your ol lady got Dicked by a Brotha!

To make matters worst........She might be Preg!

LOL!

Peace.

How can you tell it was a black man? Just curious, as I didn't know if it was a man's cum or just hers.

BABies are on the way...and not yours

Yeah she should be a whole lot looser now ,she sure can screw! Tell her to call me back I'll feed her some more black snake.

Did You Bust A Nut In Them??

ssgmacke6 said:
Did You Bust A Nut In Them??

No. They were like that when i found them. I wasn't with her that night.

All I've asked her about that night so far was where she went and who with, and she said with a girl friend, and that she stayed at the bar until about 2am then came home.

Still hoping for a woman's point of view that maybe it's not really what it looks like but something else. Otherwise....

your an effin idiot....who cares

Sorry to break it to you but those panties look like they caught some that leaked out of your girls pussy. Take a sniff you will confirm my observation!!

your wife busted by my big black balls thats just what was outside there was plenty more deep up her fertile wnite married pussy makeing her pregnant

Sorry to break it to you but those panties look like they caught some cum that leaked out of your girls pussy. Take a sniff you will confirm my observation!!

LOL, some of you guys really do live in a fantasy world. I long for the day when REAL occurences like this are the norm in our society.

This really did happen. I appreciate the responses. Sure I may sound like an idiot but it was something that I wanted to confirm first before asking her about it.

hello I'm a lady and I could probably give you the best guess. If they are stiff or kinda crusty the their is a good chance that they contain cum. a womans juice alone will not be stiff but just stained. You can also wet them and then smell them, if it has a bleach smell then it is a good bet that some other man has been in her panties.

you can go to how to catch a cheating spouse, google it, and they have a semen detector.....it works!

Both are good ideas, thank you.

They are definately stiff in the stained area. I've not wet them or done anything to them because I want to leave them the way I found them so she can't say anything when I talk to her about it.

I've hidden the panties, hopingg that she does laundry soon and notices that they are missing. Maybe then she'll know that I know something is up and will come forward about it.

Users who are viewing this thread