I need to be Fucked really hard!!

• Thread starterplaymate
  • Start date

playmate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2009
If you think you are up for a challenge, I have one for you. I am looking for a guy with at least 6 inches to fuck me really hard. If you think you can do that respond to this thread!!!:)

DSCF3917.JPG DSCF3918.JPG DSCF3919.JPG DSCF3896.JPG DSCF3903.JPG

Reactions: Eamdaniel
niice...........to bad i'm in nyc...................

I'm interested. Where are you located?

DB

I'm in Lafayette Louisiana

I am from Baton Rouge, LA.

Hey padder can you send me a private message? Tell me a little more about yourself. I would love you see some pics of what you have. Kisses & Hugs

I'm in Dallas TX, check the threads I've created for pics. If you ever make it up my way I'd love to use your body for a few hours.

After checking your other threads, I also added pics to my profile for you gorgeous.

Wow Love the pics on your profile. I could do a lot of good with that package. I just might have to make a trip to Dallas TX.

You just let me know sexy, I can't stop looking at your pics. Send me a message on here or find me on yahoo, same name.

If you have the confidence to post your sexy photos on this website, you could easily get any guy you wanted. Just walk up to any guy who takes your fantasy, and tell him what he can have if he takes you home with him.

yes im sure she will find lots of guys to fuck her hard - enjoy

I suspect she needs several Bulls calling on her, because they are incredibly sexy poses that tease. A lot of bi-girls would be interested if you are inclined that way.

You are what I call wife material. Sorry only a little less than 6" package but very educated tounge

Last edited by a moderator:
playmate said:
I am looking for a guy with at least 6 inches to fuck me really hard.

I'd love to Sweety.... Damn! Who put that ocean in the way? :rolleyes:

Those photos you have posted are most erotic, and the truth is you are a "fucking hot number". If you dressed like that a party, you could have the pick of any guy who took your eye. How could any guy resist a chance at what you are offering? Even a Priest would forget his vow of celibacy and "cum in his pants" after a 10 second stare.

hey im in abbevlle

Louisiana

I'm from Lake Charles area.

AlbanySearching said:
After checking your other threads, I also added pics to my profile for you gorgeous.

=========

Albany looks quite impressive :mad: