I never pull out...

• Thread starterCondmBreakr
  • Start date

CondmBreakr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
...isn't it a shame this load went to waste on my hand, instead of being put inside a wife who would appreciate it?

I travel around the Pacific Northwest, or, if you're going to be up this way, I have a guest room for husbands and room beside me for wives.

Attachments

• equip2.jpg
    equip2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,695
  • goods4.jpg
    goods4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,682
cuck couple

would you travel to wpg,mb

would love to see you fucking my wife with that .

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 840
nice cock

nice cock love to see it in my wife

Wow

What a beautifuk cock and load . Would love to see my wife take your cock from behind. She is barely 100 lbs .How tight would that be. Of course your load would flood her pussy.

A waste indeed.

CondmBreakr said:
...isn't it a shame this load went to waste on my hand, instead of being put inside a wife who would appreciate it?

I travel around the Pacific Northwest, or, if you're going to be up this way, I have a guest room for husbands and room beside me for wives.
I bet u have broken your share of condoms so why wear one and waste that
hot flood of lovely juice

in my wife

CondmBreakr said:

Wish that love juice was inside my wife, I would love to have seconds.

Great load.

very nice but indeed a terrible waste

very nice but such a terrible waste

Hot

Hot pics....wasted load or not...very nice

Attachments

• 4617[1].jpg
    4617[1].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 400
Fucking right you never pull out ! A Bull never admits defeat.

LegendJoy: I certainly prefer not having one in the way... but if the girl insists on one, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

DFW: mmmm.... if you are ever up my way I'd love to see feel and taste what's hidden behind that pink ribbon.

Like to see that big curved cock inside my wife. As for that load she would swallow every drop