• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i share my 21 year old girlfriend FIRST POST

• Thread starterjon&kate
  • Start date

jon&kate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2012
This is Kate. We have been dating for about six months just got involved with the cuckold lifestyle about two months ago. It started early with fantasies pillowtalk and roleplaying. My favorite thing was having her tell me about her surprisingly extensive and adventurous sexual past while we were fucking or if i was on the phone with her jerking off. It was very emasculating to hear about her getting double teamed when she was 16 in europe and then blowing another guy later that night. I eventually had a drunken threesome with her and a guy we met at a club. Since then it has moved very fast and ive used both the internet and sending her out to clubs alone to get guys. Shes fucked about 20 other guys in the past 2 months. We like to go to victorias secret and i buy her sexy outfits to wear for them. I have also paid for many many hotel rooms. If anything she enjoys it more than me or at least as much. This site was her idea, shes the one who found it. We only have acouple of rukles. No one fucks her bareback (scared of diseases) and she never talks to the guys except when she meets up for sex. I do all the setting up unless its a random club guy. glad to be here and glad to be acuckold. will have a verification pic up soon.

121019_0003.jpg 121026_0000.jpg 121109_0002.jpg

Reactions: jdunn
update, not sure if this is the place for this but these are pics of her sucking some guys dick she had him take them and send them to me from her phone about a week ago

IMG_6115.jpg Bjj.jpg

Reactions: jdunn
so weve got some views but no comments. Kate was a little dissapointed she told me to come on here and post asking people what they thought of her and us and whether they would like to fuck her and stuff. yea. also, a little embarrassing but she also wanted me to tell everyone a few things.

I LOVE KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND KATE AND TASTING OTHER GUYS COCK AND CUM ON HER MOUTH AND SMELLING IT ON HER BREATH AFTER SHES BEEN WITH OTHER GUYS

I LIKE BEING TOLD MY DICK IS SMALL AND THAT IM A BOY NOT A MAN

I HAVE FANTASIES OF SUCKING COCK AND LIKE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND LETS ME WEAR HER PANTIES FOR HER

I hope that was good enough Kate love you baby<3
everyone else, looking forward to responses

She is a hot looking girl. I'm sure she doesn't find it hard to find other guys to fuck her the way she needs it. Bet she really loves big cock.

welcome

you should try chastity when in her panties or out on dates

Good-looking woman. Post some more pics of her sucking cock, an assortment of cocks to be exact.

What a great setup you guys have, she looks like a good slut ;)

J/Kate!

Wow!! - Kate looks amazing!! Glad you are here, I can tell how you are real and you seem genuine... there are a lot of lurkers here, but believe me - they are enjoying the show!! and so am I... love the see the pics that the guy took from his phone, very hot!!!

I would love to see what she wears when she goes to the clubs alone... I'm sure she has no problem getting free drinks! ;-)

I love it!

i would glady help you out with all of that and give your gf a fat cock like she deserves..not your tiny little boy dick

She is hot!!
I would love to tap that ass.

Sexy as hell

I love the outfits Kate. let's see some more.

Hi Jon and Kate,
It is great to have you guys on here. Your pictures are lovely and Kate looks quite sexy and beautiful.
Do please post some more pictures.

oh man i would love to get my hands on kate

would love to hear more....

very nice in deed

very hot u have a true slut on your hands i have kissed my wife with dick breath before its so hot keep telling us about her adventures

wow... love her sexy body, niceeee and sexy outfits and her nice eyes... mmmm

Keep the pics coming

Yum...

.....just.....plain....YUM.

Users who are viewing this thread