• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i think shes putting me in chastity...

• Thread starterdc82
  • Start date

dc82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2012
She just started cuckolding me this past weekend. She fucked a guy saturday night and fucked him again monday night while i was at work. She came home and ********** both times which left me frustrated and kind of pissed. I told her about how I felt and she said sorry but the guy really wore her out. She said they fucked hard for a good half hour 45 min. Shes not used to that with me cuz I only last 2 min usually, sometimes longer but not very often... So we had sex Mon morning and I came. And when she went to have sex with him Mon night I got extremely jealous.. Because I came and lost interest in anything sexual. I brought this up to her yesterday and apologised for getting jealous and told her why I think I felt that way. So last night when I got home from work she said she was horny and we went up to the room to fuck I thought. I went down on her first and I was about 5 min into it and she told me to grab her dildo. so I did and I licked her clit and fucked her with the dildo until she had a good orgasm.. I could still smell the sex from the night before and I was the horniest I have ever been in my life i think. Then she rolled over and said goodnight.. I was like "What?" She said "now roll over and go to sleep!! And dont touch me" and laughed.. My dick was so hard I couldnt fall to sleep but I liked it.. But Im not sure what to think, lol.. It turns me on but kind of pisses me off at the same time.. What do you think???

Reactions: purplejoys
Sounds like it isn't working out exactly as you had planned. This really is about her pleasure. Which she gets from her Bull, not you. :) She deserves all of the orgasms she can experience. You... not so much. You should let her get her orgasm and then roll over and go to sleep without worrying about yours.
Have you discussed chastity with her?

It's going to be rough for a little while, when she still feels that newness with another guy she's going to esentially want to be with him sexually for a few weeks to maybe a few months.

You could think of setting up a system where if you give her a certain amount of orgasms orally you get to have sex. Or she has sex with her lover a certain amount of times and then you get to have sex once.

This has upsides and downsides. Up's, you will know when you get sex. Down's you really will need input from her on what earns you sex and she may make it in her favor. But you won't be wondering if you'll have sex which might make it better for you both. Example, lets say you have to give her 5 orgasms orally before you get laid, you'll be dieing to eat her out as much as possible. Or if she needs to have sex with him 3 times before having sex with you once, you'll be encouraging her to go out with him more.

When you do have sex you could wear a condom that lets you last longer, or they have some creams that will desenitize you so you last longer. You could also ask her what he is doing differntly than you that makes it more enjoyable for her.

My wife was reluctant in the beginning to put me in chastity.....but after some time she loves it...or my God, our relationship became so much better...just went to different much higher level...I am in the state of a constant arousal and she is so nice to let me out on occasion and gives me a hand job...I get to fuck her very really....this area for her hung Bulls...she is saving her pussy for the real big hard ones

she doesnt have me under lock and key.. lol. I wouldnt be down with that at all. And I havent really discussed "chasity" with her in terms of being put in some device.. The only thing I told her was I get off on seeing her get off. I told her I dont need to cum to "get off" The whole mental aspect of the experience is much more gratifying for me than cumming myself. I told her that when I cum I loose interest in the whole experience or anything sexual in nature for that matter. Not just for the moment but for a couple days following ejaculation and thats when I start getting jealous feelings.. I also told her that when Im not allowed to cum its like being in constant arousal rather than having sex, cumming and feeling nothing for the next couple days but jealousy. Im not complaining, I like it. Its a huge turn on for me.. I think she likes it too because shes rolling with it. Although I dont think she understands where Im coming from, I dont blame her because I dont fully understand it myself. Shes planning on going to meet a new guy tonight. Im pretty stoked that shes meeting some besides the guy shes been fucking. Im worried that if she keeps seeing this guy often that she might develope feelings for him. She also voiced this concern with me. That was one of the ground rules I layed down. Shes been pretty open and honest with me so far and that makes the experience more enjoyable for me. thanks everyone for your input, its nice to be able to talk to other people that can relate..

chastity will change your life, so be prepared

Some clarification would be helpful (and here's some for you)...

dc82 said:
She just started cuckolding me this past weekend.

Who is "she"? If "she" is your girlfriend; i.e., you are not married to her, she is not cuckolding you. Rather, she's a single woman who took an additional lover.

Recall the definition, which is short and simple: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife."

Regarding your second post: the usual definition in this forum of being "put in chastity" is, a woman requiring her husband or boyfriend to wear a locked-on mechanical chastity device, and her becoming his sole key holder, such that he cannot play with himself or have sex with other women unless she gives him her permission and unlocks him.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Custer... Shes me fiance, girlfriend of 7 years and the mother of my children. We consider ourselves married, without legal documentation and the oath in front of God. Your right though I guess Im just a wannabe cuckold. I guess Ill watch how I word things from now on. But regardless of whether we are married or not, its the same concept right?? My significant other sleeps with other men while I remain faithful to her.... Im new to this whole thing so you will have to excuse me.

Users who are viewing this thread