• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to humiliate my boyfriend. (trying again)

• Thread starterbeachcutiegirl
  • Start date
beachcutiegirl said:
To clarify, Lance and I are still intimate with one another and sometimes I tease him while he jacks off or I'll give him the occasional blow job, but he hasn't been inside of me since Cameron officially became my bull around 2 months ago. It makes him a little crazy sometimes but that's where a lot of the fun lies; the excitement for me started because I was doing something that I knew was wrong and hurtful and the risk of getting caught along with the overwhelming sexual satisfaction made the experience. Now that I have come clean about the situation to Lance the excitement comes from exploiting the fact that I'm being taken and abused by another man, and currently, only another man, while Lance forces himself to accept that 1) this is actually happening and 2) that he really enjoys it.

I thiink this is good, you are honest and he has a choise similar to mine. He doens't have to like it but he has to accept it if he wants to be with you.

In my own case I would have prefered not to be a cuckold but just a husband to a swinging hotwife, the way we started. But she changed the rules and if I want to still be her husband I have to accept it.
I don't have to like it but just accept it. Since I know that this is what she wants and I love her I might just as well try to get some fun out of it. Be it self inflicted emotional pain from nowing that my wife doesn't value me enough to just be with me or that she loves her boyfriend and that everyday for me is a contest between me and her boyfriend so I don't loose her.

Good luck and I hope you a happy journey and relationship :)

great job swetie enjoy every min of it how about u show us some of those pics he takes

Wow this is hot! The next step is making Lance wear a chastity device while Cameron fucks you and maybe making him suck Cameron's cock. It sounds like Cameron is pretty rough on you, does it ever worry Lance that Cameron might actually be hurting you?

beachcutiegirl said:
To clarify, [my fiance] Lance and I are still intimate with one another and sometimes I tease him while he jacks off or I'll give him the occasional blow job, but he hasn't been inside of me since Cameron officially became my bull around 2 months ago. It makes him a little crazy sometimes but that's where a lot of the fun lies; the excitement for me started because I was doing something that I knew was wrong and hurtful [combined with the] risk of getting caught. That along with overwhelming sexual satisfaction made the experience.

Now that I have come clean about the situation with Lance the excitement comes from exploiting the fact that I'm being taken and abused by another man, and currently, only another man, while Lance forces himself to accept that 1) this is actually happening and 2) he really enjoys it.

As cameron gets more comfortable with everything he is getting much rougher as well... which is making me crave [his] abuse at a level I can't describe.

All this sounds very cool, Ms. Beachcutiegirl. Thank you for telling us about how denying (for the most part) your fiance Lance while your bull Cameron fucks you (exclusively) more and more roughly over time is affecting you, and your relationship with Lance, on a personal level.

beachcutiegirl said:
I'll try to be quicker with my responses. Keep the comments coming; I love the feedback and it's great to be able to put all these feelings into words.

Good. Will look forward to hearing more from you.

Very, very hot. I've been waiting for my wife to do the same thing.

The voyuer in me would love to be in Lance's shoes and be able to watch Cameron dominate that hot body of your's! I hope he fucks you in all of your lovely fuck holes.

beachcutiegirl said:
Thanks for the hot and thoughtful responses..the people judging me and my decisions can kiss my ass :) This is not the website to take moral high ground!

lookin-yes he cums in me hehe, I've been on birth control since I was a teenager so I don't worry about it. Not to mention his warm cum filling my pussy drives me wild and makes Lance pretty jealous.

To clarify, Lance and I are still intimate with one another and sometimes I tease him while he jacks off or I'll give him the occasional blow job, but he hasn't been inside of me since Cameron officially became my bull around 2 months ago. It makes him a little crazy sometimes but that's where a lot of the fun lies; the excitement for me started because I was doing something that I knew was wrong and hurtful and the risk of getting caught along with the overwhelming sexual satisfaction made the experience. Now that I have come clean about the situation to Lance the excitement comes from exploiting the fact that I'm being taken and abused by another man, and currently, only another man, while Lance forces himself to accept that 1) this is actually happening and 2) that he really enjoys it.

As cameron gets more comfortable with everything he is getting much rougher as well...which is making me crave the abuse at a level I can't describe.

I'll try to be quicker with my responses...Keep the comments coming I love the feedback and it's great to be able to put all these feelings into words

Your story is fantastic. Would love to see more pics of you and Cameron. Oh, and you have a great ass ;)

I blew a load reading this thread...omg... so hot! What a great arrangement for all parties!

hi there 42 tall athletic melb male. would love to chat.
kik audio2009

Your are so.sexy such a great story

audiostallion said:
hi there 42 tall athletic melb male. would love to chat.
kik audio2009
Why are you resurrecting a post from 7 years ago? It's long gone, no longer relevant.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
beachcutiegirl said:
I just have one. I'm not sure if he's really a 'bull' or not because my boyfriend doesn't even know about him and isn't put down by him or anything.

My boyfriend knows about this guy and knows I kissed him once at a party in college, but thinks that is it. He forgave me for cheating on him that time, but has had some real trust issues because of it. He has absolutely no idea that since that party a year ago, and the 'one' kiss, I kept talking to him and have gone on dates/fucked him. It's been a lot of fun going behind his back and playing around, but I do feel kind of bad because my boyfriend is perfect to me and treats me like a queen...

Ever since my boyfriend told me about his fantasy of wanting to see me fuck another guy infront of him I've wanted to tell him about it, but I'm not sure if he'll like it or be destroyed that I've been cheating for so long. Any advice?

For ease of telling this story my name is Casey, my boyfriend's name is lance, and the guy I've been cheating on him with is Cameron.

Here's another picture cameron took of me :)

beachcutiegirl said:
He took plenty of me :)

would love to see some more interest first though before I let them go. No one has ever seen these (especially my boyfriend, hehe) so I'd like some advice/ideas/thoughts before I put them all up!

annd, I definitely want to be with Lance. I love him very much, and he treats me perfectly. I just cant help this urge to be with cameron!

I'm positive he doesn't know, Lance is very open with his emotions and wouldn't be able to hold it together if he knew. He'd call me out in a second...I think it's just a coincidence that he wants to see this, and he's only ever brought it up when we are really deep in a long session of fucking so I'm not even sure if he's really interested in it, or if it just turns him on.

Here's another one kind of like the first one. Cameron really likes my legs/ass so most of the pictures are of that. This is on mine and lance's bed while he was out of town hehe (we live together right now) :D

back body.jpg
If you were mine id beg to see your zexy be gangbang by black cocks they would look and feel amazing inside you and yes tou would squirt everywhere

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread