• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I will allow our bull ( master ) to pimp on my wife

• Thread startermalek
  • Start date

malek

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2022
From the beginning our bull become our [ MASTER ] and have all rights to pimp my wife ,daughter and me .. we are owned to him .. he can send my wife to his friends to fucked their.. and send my daughter to fucked for money by his old rich man , the money becomes his owned … especially my pussy’s wife completed his owned and she Dedicated to serving him ، she Dedicated to serving him as long as he satisfies the wishes of my wife, she will be his sex slave and she will not risk losing him ... she will not lose his big think cock . She was addicted to him, he is her happiness . From the beginning, her master robbed her will, and her soul, she will only obey him, until he asked her to go to the street to be a bitch and bring him money after having sex with customers. She will do so and be happy that she obeyed her master and received his satisfaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marbull and Subhubrandy

Users who are viewing this thread