• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I **********

• Thread startersubhubjon
  • Start date

subhubjon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2005
I'd thought of myself as one of the lucky guys. A GI who'd been able to bring my young wife with me to Germany. I worked in Battalion HQ with several other clerks and young non-coms. I felt sorry for most of these guys a few were married too, but only one other guy had brought his wife with him. The rest mostly lived sad lonely lives, always horny they spend nights and weekends either ***** or bored. My wife had met a couple of the guys while coming into the office to see me or pick mail. I told her about their lonely existence and she suggested I invite a couple of them over for dinner and cards. So I asked two of the guys, Sgt Roberts and PFC Mitch to come over on Friday night. They were really happy and told me several times during the week how much they were looking forward a good home cooked meal. Roberts had added and of course seeing your wife too. Mitch perked up at this and added me too, it's been so long since I've even been around a woman and Sue is really good looking and nice. Yeah, I'll say added Roberts, she is hot.

I was quite sure how to take that last comment, but I was used to guys ogling Sue's big tits or drooling at the sight of her shapely ass. She'd also told me how, she was always getting felt up by guys bumping into her when she was shopping at the Post Exchange. The PX was our equalivant of Walmart, a one stop shopping center with everything at great prices. Having done a little bumping and copping of feels myself I understood that. Anyway, Friday was soon there and when I came home with my two GI buddies, Sue greeted us at the door to our apartment, looking like a million bucks.

After a couple of quick German beers, we sat down to plain but good american dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. We consumed more beer during dinner, while Sue drank wine. Everyone ate their fill and after clearing the table, I broke out the cards, while Sue brought out more beer and poured herself another glass of wine. We played hearts, spades and a couple other crazy games, while continuing to drink. I was really tired and I think quite a bit drunker than anyone else. I was also getting really sleepy so Sue suggested I go lay down a bit an she see the guys out after they finished their beers. Being in no state to argue, I found out bed and flopped down on it still fully clothed. I was out like a light, with the last thing I remembered someone has switched on some music.

In the other room of our two room apartment, Sue was enjoying the friendly flirting of Roberts and Mitch. They finished their beers and she offered them more while she poured more wine. The drink and music was getting to them and Roberts asked her to dance with him. It was a slow number and he held her close. She immediately notice that he was a much more of a physical speciman than her Jon. She commented and he told her about playing football at college. His rugged good looks also did not go unnoticed to the young bride of only a year. She found herself tingling with excitement as they finished one song and continued dancing on into the next. She felt the warmth growing in her loins and pressed back when he gently pulled her closer. Somewhere during this dance she began to feel the growing presence of his manhood pressing against her thigh.

It felt big, certainly larger than what her wimpy husband, Jon had been giving her for the past year or so. When Roberts let his hand slide down over her ass cheeks she never flinched, but instead nuzzled her face up to his neck. When his other hand cupped her other ass cheek, she slowly turned her face up to him offering her lips. He met them with a passionate kiss, tongues intertwined and it began to get really hot. Her 38C breasts strained at the skimpy bra which held them in check. They pressed tightly to him as he hiked up the hem of her skirt and felt her panty covered ass cheeks. Mitch moved over to an easy chair with his beer and watched as his friend worked on their fellow clerks young wife. Soon Roberts pushed her sweater up over her breasts and unclasped her bra. Her large tits spilled out into his hands and then to his mouth as he sucked first one then the other. Sues eyes were closed, just as she was also trying to shut out the thoughts about her young husband ********** in the other room.

The couple half sat, half fell onto the large sofa which dominated the small area they used for sitting. Mitch watched as his buddy, Roberts, squeezed and felt everywhere on the young wife. As her clothes began to come off, Mitch pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. Roberts looked over and smilee as he stood, dropped his own pants and let his huge snake like prick spring from his boxers. Sue looked up and reached for it. She helped him guide it down to her pussy and inside. She was tight but took it all as he thrust into her hot mound. He kissed on her face and cupped her tits as his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt. Sue moaned softly, with absolutely no thoughts of her wimpy husband and his tiny little dick. As they fucked away, Jon stirred in the other room.

He looked over at the alarm clock and noticed the time, just past midnight he slept for over two hours. Then hearing the music still playing in the other room, he figured Sue had fallen asleep on the sofa after the guys left. He stood up and started to call out for Sue to wake up and come to bed, when he heard a voice. It was Mitch, the guys were still here? He was telling Roberts, quiet down or you guys are going to wake up the cuckold. Hearing this Jon became fully awake and moved quietly across the room to the slightly ajar door. Peering into the other room, he was stunned his beautiful young wife, was lying on the sofa her legs wrapped as Roberts as he was obviously fucking her. Mitch sat across the room from them stroking his cock, a huge cock Jon noted, at least compared to his. As Roberts and Sue fucked, their mouths were joined together in a passionate kiss. Like a kick in the gut, Jon watch in silence as his young sweet Sue let another man take her.

It was only a minute or so when Jon sensed his growing erection. A few moments later he was pulling out his cock and began stroking it just as Mitch was doing. He could tell from the wild bucking and flailing of his wife that she must be have a really intense orgasm. As the easy into a gentle motion with Roberts slowly grinding to a halt, Jon realized that his wife's pussy was now full of another man's cum. Just then he shot his small wad which just dripped pathetically onto the floor. A minute or two later, Roberts climbed off Sue's limp body, his cock pulled free with a loud sucking ploop. It was still enormous, even though it was totally spent and limp. He moved up toward her head and reached out to guide face to his cums soaked prick. Jon watched with surprise and shock as Sue parted her lips and let him feed his dick into her mouth. She had never sucked his cock, he'd even been afraid to ask. Now she was sucking a stranger and obviously it was the first one she'd sucked.

Meanwhile the other GI Mitch and moved over been his wife's still splayed legs and soon was pushing his cock up into her for some sloppy seconds. Now he watched as Sue sucked one guy, while the other one fucked her. He stayed with it as he saw Roberts cock grow stiff again. It wasn't long before Mitch was pumping his seed into the Jon's wife. When he pulled free, Roberts switched places, Sue began to suck Mitch, while Roberts was back inside her pussy fucking her a second time within fifteen minutes. Jon watched as they switched again this time with Sue kneeling over one cock while the other entered her doggie style. An hour had passed and the group was resting as Sue sipped some wine, while idly playing with Roberts cock, and the guys drank beer. After a short rest, Roberts began to get hard again. Sue sat her wine aside and dropped her head down to his big dick. She licked the long thick shaft as she looked up at him, it's so big. I want you to come back Sunday afternoon, Jon has special duty and will be gone from noon until nine pm. You can bring Mitch again too. Then she moved up to his mouth kissed him as she straddled his cock and took it for a third time. Jon's own little dick was spend too, and he crawled back into bed knowing for the first time, that he'd married a cuckolding slut and could hardly wait to see her in action again.

Very nice story. But the fun is in the FIRST time she is used, follow ups dont have same impact. But looking forward to new stories :p

Users who are viewing this thread