• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ideal House For Out-of-closet Promiscuous Slutwife Fun?

• Thread starterBWCOrson
  • Start date

BWCOrson

Thick 8inch BWC Dom Bull for your pleasures!
Beloved Member
May 7, 2018
Denver, but I travel!
www.xvideos.com
What is the ideal home (minimum) for a true slutwife? What features are needed? For fun adventures with the out of the closet slut wife/swinger? And her erotically cucked main man?

Your needs will vary with your partner, naturally. My GF is definitely a future slutwife. And she is a proud "out of the closet slut," having been a party stripper and nude model, pole dancer and orgy party girl. (MORE on that soon to cum [in a new thread]!)

-Two floors or else sprawling ranch style
-2500 to 3000 square feet.
-3 bedrooms, 4 better.
-Basement or ground floor party room
-gangbang party room with full electronics and
couches surrounding it, adjacent to party room
-discrete outside access very desirable (to keep neighbors happy)
-hot tub, four person minimum, 6 person best!
-easy party room to hot tub access

POSSIBLE ODD but desirable feature: private back yard, fenced for two kennels - one for wife's K9, the
second for training friend's dogs and party hosting.

Obviously a private pool or beach is even better; so is winning the lottery! (And I could own Tony Stark's
cliff home.)

LOCATION: walking distance to university fraternities, bars or clubs, etc.; one to two miles distance.
-Fuck truck for mobile group play! Old fashioned post-hippy era "conversion van."

Criticism and more ideas? What "custom" features do you need for your slutwife? And why?

FUCK TRUCK couple posed! smiling.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread