• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ideas

• Thread startershe'scurious
  • Start date

she'scurious

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2008
Had a little role playing last night. She wanted to play the black guy forcing her to fuck role. She was screaming for me to give her that thick black cock. After we were done we talked and she said IF she were to ever hook up with a black guy it would have to be someone she met out of town on her own. I think she's close. Any suggestions??

I think it's time you start planning her a weekend trip!

she is going out of town with a friend in a couple weeks. The friend dated a black guy for several months while in college

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the perfect oppurtunity for her.

show us more pics of that ass

she'scurious said:
Had a little role playing last night. She wanted to play the black guy forcing her to fuck role. She was screaming for me to give her that thick black cock. After we were done we talked and she said IF she were to ever hook up with a black guy it would have to be someone she met out of town on her own. I think she's close. Any suggestions??

My suggestion is if this is true, don't waste time - make it happen now before you loose the chance or YOU don't go through with it. It will be great for both for you for her to do this.

Make sure she has some new clothes so she can feel her very best for her opportunity, and give her extra money so she can have an extra good time. Tell her that you hope her fantasy dream comes true and you love her very much.

She needs a number of weekends away to seek the special sex her fantasies are driving. Do everything you can to support her in that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread