• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

If you have to offer your wife to ...

• Thread starterMywifehisslut
  • Start date

Mywifehisslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2023
Hi,

It is our huge fantasy, and generally it turns us a lot.
If you have to offer your wife, to 5 people.you hate, for bareback, no limit, no pills, wild and rough sex, who would it be?
Would it be your boss, coworker, guy who hit your car last week, neighbor you hate? Guy was bullying you at high school?

Give your 5 offer, who would it be?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, cuckhubuk, hikawade and 1 other person
ckfk said:
My doctor who gave me a full physical exam recently, including checking my prostate health with his finger
LOL my last several prostate checks have been by women. While I maintain a professional attitude with doctors, I find it erotic to have a woman finger me. I also informed them that I perform oral sex on men.

Reactions: natasnaikul
I don't hate anyone. The guy who bullied me in school died in a drug induced car accident. But there are several men I look down on that this would make it very difficult. I'll have to think about this for a while.
  1. An acquaintance that I cross dresses and I am pretty sure was in a femdom marriage.

This is a great thread, but like others I can't think of many I HATE! My last boss I hated was a woman! My wife's last boss was a woman. There are a few who I don't care for but if my wife wanted to fuck them, I would have to suck it up and keep quiet. For right now, I am drawing a blank.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Mywifehisslut
Mywifehisslut said:
Hi,

It is our huge fantasy, and generally it turns us a lot.
If you have to offer your wife, to 5 people.you hate, for bareback, no limit, no pills, wild and rough sex, who would it be?
Would it be your boss, coworker, guy who hit your car last week, neighbor you hate? Guy was bullying you at high school?

Give your 5 offer, who would it be?
All of the above, I just love her getting fucked by as many men as she can take, (then a few more just to make sure) and even makes it hotter with no birth control.

Reactions: toolman, cynful and Pinkyrod
If they are still around (at least 3 will be) I'd like to watch her being fucked by the guys I know have already used her. I'd also like to watch her being fucked by two young guys each taking turns with her and possibly both at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rwall and hikawade
Hate is probably too strong a word. But I will gladly name those who I could blame for taking something away from me?
1. The (rather mature) man who took her virginity at 16.
2. The one (white? black?) who got her pregnant long before I knew her.
3. Her first client when she started as a bar girl (I don't think it's the same one as 2).
4. The client who came to her just after we first met in that bar (but I was a client too).
5. The last customer she had, to resign to the bar owner, when we had already been living together for a few months.

Reactions: toolman and Mywifehisslut

Users who are viewing this thread