• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm at work and my wife is sucking cock

• Thread starterGr8leggz
  • Start date

Gr8leggz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2007
right in my driveway. she sent me a text saying she was fixing to go down on one of her old fuck buddies. she also informed me that she may go get fucked by the same guy that she fucked the other night. the same guy that may have gotten her pregant.

and btw. she still hasn't taken a pg test.

My wife is sucking cock

sounds like she is on a roll, no pun intended. I am guessing that her afternoon delight was a second lover and she goes back and forth. Love to hear more about this lady's adventures, any pics?

Gr8leggz,

Nice screen name, BTW (gr8leggz => "great legs" [your wife, I assume, not you]).

gr8leggz said:
I'm at work and my wife is sucking cock, right in my driveway.

Cool.... good for her.

gr8leggz said:
She also informed me she may go fuck the same guy she fucked the other night; the guy who may have gotten her pregnant.

Nice....

gr8leggz said:
And btw, she still hasn't taken a pg test.

So, both of you are in a delicious state of uncertainty....

You know, I suppose, the mere fact your wife fucked her lover unprotected doesn't imply she's pregnant. Unless she's incredibly fertile, fucking unprotected over "some time period" may be required. Even if she fucks her lover each month during the time frame when she's most likely to ovulate, it could take a while — up to 1 to 1.5 years, even (depending, in part, on how old she is).

Incidentally, maybe your wife took a pg test but hasn't told you the result.... it would be easy enough to do, ya' know.

gr8leggz said:
My wife is a *****.

Do you mean she fucks for money (i.e., your wife is a **********), or do you mean she loves sex so she fucks a variety of men other than you?

gr8leggz said:
And hell yeah, I love it.

Good. You have the right attitude.

—Custer

As long as you're enjoying this, that's fantastic. Your wife sounds like a class A *****, make sure she tells you all about the nasty things she does to these men. Then you come on here and tell us.

It is not essential to know immediately if your wife has a baby in her belly. She will tell you when you "need to know".

In the meantime, why not open a special savings account and deposit $30 per week religiously to show genuine intention to raise an unexpected baby as your own. Your wife will be delighted that you planned in advance for the possibility that her bare backing adventures could yield a result.

Users who are viewing this thread