• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

im new and my name is eugenia!

• Thread startereugeniamex
  • Start date

eugeniamex

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2008
Hello to all,i found dark cavern with browsing and well what can i tell you about myself that is not boring? I am turning 24 this december,i am from mexico from german descendants,fashion is my passion lol,i model for local magazines or businesses. I have bf but when i went to jamaica with some girlfriends of mine,i met attractive black man and things took off hahaha! i can't tell my bf because we are engaged but it was something that i never dream of and im curious about this lifestyle.

stay in touch,i want friends :)

this is me being silly

n502030843_555323_1627.jpg

n502030843_555327_2620.jpg

• Love
Reactions: muffdiver
pfft someone say hello.... :( i put more pictures of me,yes i like trampolines as you can tell

n502678569_388852_3169.jpg

n502678569_388847_1301.jpg

You're a sweet looking girl!! What else do you like? Any other photos that are more "revealing"?

i am goin to jamaica in january lets go togather

wish i were your bf id love finding out u slept with other men.

Last edited by a moderator:
MORALS said:
stop your filth, Get a whiteman. stay away frm AIDS ridden negroes, an what are u doing in mexico

people like you are what is wrong with this planet,i was born and raised and mexico just like my parents you idiot.

no,i will not go away from black man

atta girl

eugeniamex said:
people like you are what is wrong with this planet,i was born and raised and mexico just like my parents you idiot.

no,i will not go away from black man

Stick to your beliefs girl...that idiot hasnt gotta CLUE!.and your a gorgeous lady......wish I was 30yrs younger.........:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) appreciate it

you make no sense,i bet you would not tell that to a black man if he was in your face.

i like these pictures:

n502030843_286237_7879.jpg

n502030843_338937_7610.jpg

n555160552_3518275_8275.jpg

wow you are beautiful I would love to have the good fortune to be with you and let you be with any black men you want. You would look good in the heat of passion with a black man.

I think you are GORGEOUS!!....I would love to be with you any day.....you stick your your beliefs and never let anyone tell you what you should do.

I like all your pictures. You remind me of my very first girl I was with. Very similiar indeed. Too bad she was crazy.

why was she crazy??

bikini

MUY bonita senorita...you fill out a bikini like sin...so HOT!

Good on you girl! Go black and start fucking more black guys you have the body and face that will have trouble attracting black guys :) Maybe you coudl post some or topless naked pics for us all?

hi hottie!!!!

Nice pics girl, if you are every in MD give me a shout and I will show you ALL the benefits of a black man. As a matter of fact PM me and maybe we can talk about some other stuff! Happy trolling...

fake post is fake...ive had those first two pics on my comptuer for about 4 months

Eugeniamex.... you DEFINITELY are Hot, and I love the pictures... Got me *Wishful Thinking* :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread