• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm Thinking About How a Bull would Fuck My Sissy Hubby

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
Both bulls want to fuck my husband. He sucks their penises better than many women. The idea of a bull fuck my Sissy hubby excites me very much. I want to hear your reactions. How common is that and whether most bulls want it?
Screenshot_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, rogerroger626, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
I want a bull to fuck me n make me enjoy a cock or two

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and nikolija
Most bulls do not want it. My husband isn’t a sissy but I do some ****** bi with him. Maybe 5% of my bulls were ok with me having him suck their dicks but none were ok with fucking him. I’ve had him fucked on five separate occasions two guys twice each and then a third guy once. All of them I watched only and did not participate physically. All of the guys I found online specifically for the task of fucking him while I watched. All five times were with condoms because they were strangers. It has been amazingly hot every time and is one of my absolute favorite things to see.

• Love
Reactions: metalma, Silkenboy, SquirmingSub and 4 others
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Most bulls do not want it. My husband isn’t a sissy but I do some ****** bi with him. Maybe 5% of my bulls were ok with me having him suck their dicks but none were ok with fucking him. I’ve had him fucked on five separate occasions two guys twice each and then a third guy once. All of them I watched only and did not participate physically. All of the guys I found online specifically for the task of fucking him while I watched. All five times were with condoms because they were strangers. It has been amazingly hot every time and is one of my absolute favorite things to see.
Was it painful for him the first few times? Did he enjoy?

• Love
Reactions: Silkenboy
nikolija said:
Was it painful for him the first few times? Did he enjoy?

I had been using strap-one on him for quite a while so not really painful more than he was used to. I think he did enjoy it. He’s submissive so I know he loves feeling used and there’s no better way than that lol.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, robbiewillskucku, loveformegan and 1 other person
bonemeal said:
If your husband frequently uses dildos in his ass and preps and stretches in advance it should not hurt. If he's never had anything in there it may take some time for him to relax in order to enjoy it. Lots of lube is a must.

Yes this right here. I’ve been fucking my husband’s ass for 12 years and he gets more and more flexible over time. He can take a cock the size of my forearm up his ass now. Platinum silicon lube is my favorite because it lasts and lasts.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub, robbiewillskucku and 3 others
One thing he said and I saw for myself is that you can’t really properly simulate with a strapon the sensation of a real cock. You can try but the speed and force and aggressiveness of the guys as they got closer to cumming was something to witness. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Silkenboy, loveformegan and 1 other person
I've always heard that many bulls like fucking their slut's hubbie to reinforce their dominance over both of them.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Silkenboy and ConroeHairyHotwife
leahswannabe said:
I've always heard that many bulls like fucking their slut's hubbie to reinforce their dominance over both of them.
Mine just haven’t. They aren’t as interested in dominance over him as they are in fucking me. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Silkenboy, VauxGuy and leahswannabe
subaqua said:
I’ve never wanted to fuck a sluts hubby.

Have them suck me after to clean me . Yes .

Suck and lick my balls while deep in their wife .Yes.

Wank me while I’m caressing and kissing their wife . Yes , but to a lesser extent.

Each to their own. As long as everybody knows the expectations and is consenting then fill yer boots
Good to hear your feelings on the subject. Thanks.

Contrary to what people say it doesn’t make their asshole bigger either. I’ve fucked him hundreds of times over the years and have gaped his ass wide open. Currently using a cock on him that’s 2 3/4 inches diameter and by the next day his ass goes back to normal.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bonemeal and leahswannabe
The best way to train your man to properly prepare for butt fucking is to ALWAYS make him do ass to mouth every single time. After the first time he will be a pro at being spotlessly clean for anal. I fuck mine about twice a week and it always ends with my strapon getting pulled out of his ass and going directly into his mouth.

• Love
Reactions: ironrxm, Custer Laststand, bonemeal and 1 other person
nikolija said:
Both bulls want to fuck my husband. He sucks their penises better than many women. The idea of a bull fuck my Sissy hubby excites me very much. I want to hear your reactions. How common is that and whether most bulls want it?
Screenshot_1.jpg
You should consider it an extreme compliment if a bull wants to fuck your sissy. Any time that happens the sissy must be very sexy!

blueforout.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626
That tight ass of his takes that fat cock of mine regularly. He did just fine with the real thing lol.

CF5E9A2C-E781-4CC5-99A5-69EA3F814D67.jpeg A17C216F-9EF7-4390-924C-E99CB812C8A6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rogerroger626, Focker and loveformegan
Aussie Bull Tom agrees:

I’ve never wanted to fuck a sluts hubby.

Have them suck me after to clean me . Yes .

Suck and lick my balls while deep in their wife .Yes.

Wank me while I’m caressing and kissing their wife . Yes , but to a lesser extent.

Thanks to everyone for the answers. I don't use a strapon. I told my sissy husband that his loss of virginity would happen on Friday night and to prepare his sissy vagina for it.

• Love
Reactions: BigOforHER, Silkenboy and bonemeal
nikolija said:
Both bulls want to fuck my husband. He sucks their penises better than many women. The idea of a bull fucking my Sissy hubby excites me very much. I want to hear your reactions. How common is that and whether most bulls want it?
Screenshot_1.jpg
If both of your bulls want to fuck your husband up his ass, they will probably find it most appealing if he is properly attired as a sissy (as in your photo). And if, as you say, that idea excites you very much, then.... well.... go for it (taking proper precautions, of course, to protect both you and your sissy cuckold from the coronavirus).

• Love
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Yes this right here. I’ve been fucking my husband’s ass for 12 years and he gets more and more flexible over time. He can take a cock the size of my forearm up his ass now. Platinum silicon lube is my favorite because it lasts and lasts.
oh yes if you are not doing it - you should fist his sissy-pussy.

robbiewillskucku said:
oh yes if you are not doing it - you should fist his sissy-pussy.

I probably will eventually. That’s less appealing to me than fucking him but I bet I’d like the visual of it. I do get off to seeing his ass gaped.

Reactions: bonemeal and robbiewillskucku
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I probably will eventually. That’s less appealing to me than fucking him but I bet I’d like the visual of it. I do get off to seeing his ass gaped.

Exciting to know that you will keep using bigger thicker strapon cocks on his sissy-pussy. Yes he wants it more and more.

Users who are viewing this thread