• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm watching my wife get fucked

Charliescuck

She may start whoring again!
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2019
Orange County, CA
www.camsoda.com
The ultimate in being cucked... There is a big black cock in our spare bedroom fucking my wife. It's fucking amazing, they won't even let me in the room... I have to watch remotely.
I can hear her pleasure, and am relieved that someone can actually take care of business.
She is telling me this is how it is going forward. More to come. We are in socal.

15984284989955668468736033306442.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, MixedbbcLA, flcuck and 16 others
Charliescuck said:
The ultimate in being cucked... There is a big black cock in our spare bedroom fucking my wife. It's fucking amazing, they won't even let me in the room... I have to watch remotely.
I can hear her pleasure, and am relieved that someone can actually take care of business.
She is telling me this is how it is going forward. More to come. We are in socal.

Wish I could hear her moaning now!

Reactions: Charliescuck
Ravi said:
Wish I could hear her moaning now!
She is a good woman, he just blew his load over her face and she's wiping him up... This is why I married her!

15984300148107386006133674429771.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Bangasauras, Albertbumbry and 6 others
Charliescuck said:
She is a good woman, he just blew his load over her face and she's wiping him up... This is why I married her!

15984300148107386006133674429771.jpg
shed be a better woman if she was cleaning him up with her tongue

Reactions: toolman2c, BeckandCall, Bangasauras and 1 other person
returninghero said:
shed be a better woman if she was cleaning him up with her tongue
She took it all like the good slut she is, I missed the capture... Im just hoping after he's done with her shell let's me lick her used pussy

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Bangasauras, Albertbumbry and 2 others
got video

Congratulations! Hope she enjoyed it for all it was worth, would love to see more screen grabs

Reactions: toolman2c and Charliescuck
Charliescuck said:

my husband said he wanted to watch me being fucked that wasnt true

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Bangasauras
maryann660ac said:
my husband said he wanted to watch me being fucked that wasnt true
Did you find out for sure?

Reactions: toolman2c, Bangasauras and Charliescuck
Charliescuck said:
Excellent ! Good for your sexy wife.
Charliescuck post: 1128033 said:
She is telling me this is how it [will be,] going forward.
Also excellent ! My compliments and congratulations to your strongly-sexual wife who, it sounds like, has also become the dominant partner in your hotwife / cuckold husband marriage.

Reactions: toolman2c and Charliescuck
Charliescuck said:

You can't beat listening to her as she tells him to fuck her with his big black cock, except watching him fucking her as well.

Reactions: toolman2c, whitewife696969, Charliescuck and 3 others
Bibob said:
You can't beat listening to her as she tells him to fuck her with his big black cock, except watching him fucking her as well.
It was truly amazing listening to her talk to a stranger more intimately than with me ever.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Bangasauras and Stephusta
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent ! Good for your sexy wife.

Also excellent ! My compliments and congratulations to your strongly-sexual wife who, it sounds like, has also become the dominant partner in your hotwife / cuckold husband marriage.
Yes, it does appear to now be this way... She has been keeping it in check, but the truth is she is a slut at heart, and I'm just something that used to get in the way of it.

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, leahswannabe, Bangasauras and 3 others
Charliescuck said:
..... There is a big black cock in our spare bedroom fucking my wife. It's fucking amazing, they won't even let me in the room... I have to watch remotely.
Sounds like you have a cam setup. You might also consider purchasing and installing a baby monitor.... i.e., a one-way intercom.... with the transmit end in the room your sexy wife uses for fucking her lover(s), and the receive end in the room you're "sleeping" in (if you can sleep at all on those occasions). That way you would able to hear clearly all the sounds and conversation your wife and her lover(s) make in the heat of passion.

You should probably be aware that, at some point, your hotwife might decide she wants to fuck her lover(s) in your marital boudoir, and assign you to sleep in the spare bedroom.

Reactions: leahswannabe, Charliescuck, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Charliescuck said:
Yes, it does appear to now be this way... She has been keeping it in check, but the truth is she is a slut at heart, and I'm just something that used to get in the way of it.
Your sexy wife openly cuckolding you, and her having become the more dominant partner in your hotwife / cuckold husband marriage, has placed the two of you well down the road toward a female-dominated (aka femdom) marriage.

You might consider ordering for her:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (softcover, 298 pp.). And:

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The Femdom Experience (softcover, 317 pp.).

Both books are available from well-known online distributors.

A productive way to handle this might be to suggest to your sexy wife that she require you to read these books out loud to her, one page at a time, when you're in bed with her, until the two of you feel like going to sleep — continuing in that way until you've read both books to her out loud, all the way through — thereby impressing the contents on your consciousness as well as hers.

Disclaimer: I do not know nor have a relationship of any kind with Ms. Elise Sutton or her book distributors, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her books.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bangasauras, Charliescuck and Stephusta
Can't wait to fuck your wife. Love her great ass and hopefully she'll let you clean my thick load out of her face.