• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impregnated Wife (by Black)

• Thread starterblack stallion
  • Start date

black stallion

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2008
This is a housewife that I impregnated after seducing her for a year. She was incredible. She had built it up so much and and was sooo ready. These are from a session with her after her impregnation. I love the way her curves have filled. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• bsIMG_6402.jpg
    bsIMG_6402.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,382
  • bsIMG_6444.jpg
    bsIMG_6444.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,506
  • bsIMG_6411.jpg
    bsIMG_6411.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,202
  • Love
Reactions: sc_david, Maxio, AstaSilva and 1 other person
was her husband aware and supportive?

Congratulations! I hope you are breeding more white girls. Any naked pics of the pregnant white girl?

wow! congrats men! how many times did you fucked her? lucky guy!

Beautiful gal.

Lets see some of her pics with you on her

Black Stallion said:
This is a housewife that I impregnated after seducing her for a year. She was incredible. She had built it up so much and and was sooo ready. These are from a session with her after her impregnation. I love the way her curves have filled. Hope you enjoy.

....mad props to you bro, you're living my fantasy and you got a good one too, she had a nice body(not fat), she is married, and she is looks young enough to have more black babies.

Well done! Get more white women pregnant.

Thanks for the support! I don't think the husband knows, but I could be wrong. The look on her face was beautiful as I slowly pushed deeper. It was one of pure lust and NEED. My thick raw cock slowly filling her. The gasps of pleasure as I slowly stretched her wet pussy. Incredible.

Attachments

• bsIMG_6421.jpg
    bsIMG_6421.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 809
any butt pics or video?

As requested.

Attachments

• bsIMG_6416.jpg
    bsIMG_6416.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 698
Last edited by a moderator:
A job very well done! More pics??

Sure

Here you go!

Attachments

• bspjen3.jpg
    bspjen3.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 295
deep down she wanted you to inpregnate her. weather hubby knew or not :)

Great pics. Do you have any more showing her rounded belly?

fuck pictures ?

no fuck pics of you and her ? you are fake.

Users who are viewing this thread