• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In Real Life... Does This Actually Happen?

• Thread starterBdsub
  • Start date
B

Bdsub

I'm amazed at how difficult it has been to meet a real, dominant, good looking, hung bull in the Michigan area on this site to fuck my wife.

A lot of wannabes... No physical attributes that fit the desire, or refusals to verify pics. My hotwife is very attractive, fit, Asian and sexually open to just about anything. Why is this so difficult?

2017-06-29-08-23-37-047~2.jpg

Damn... Im not in Michigan

Reactions: Bdsub
Will luv to give her a good fuck i am in NY but willing to travel kik me at kk8672

Khurram said:
Will luv to give her a good fuck i am in NY but willing to travel kik me at kk8672
Yeah, if we Kik with every guy who said that we'd be online 24/7. Show her a pic on her before we give out her Kik.

Reactions: toolman2c
Bdsub said:
I'm amazed at how difficult it has been to meet a real, dominant, good looking, hung bull in the Michigan area on this site to fuck my wife.
Maybe most of the potential bulls who fulfill your specifications are already married to hot women, and they're reluctant to endanger their marriages by fucking other men's wives (even if there are other men and their wives out there, such as you and your sexy hotwife, who want that).

Custer Laststand said:
Maybe most of the potential bulls who fulfill your specifications are already married to hot women, and they're reluctant to endanger their marriages by fucking other men's wives (even if there are other men and their wives out there, such as you and your sexy hotwife, who want that).

Speaking more specifically to this site, Custer. We've been successful on swinger sites to find sex partners for her...and even Bf's. But finding an attractive, hungdominant, hung Bull to participate in my cuckolding is like finding a unicorn.

We thought this site would be the perfect forum. Not so much.

Bdsub said:
Speaking more specifically to this site, Custer. We've been successful on swinger sites to find sex partners for her...and even Bf's.
So, what's the problem...?
Bdsub said:
But, finding an attractive, dominant, hung bull to participate in my cuckolding is like finding a unicorn.
I guess the implication must be that the sex partners and boyfriends you and your wife find for her on swinger sites are not "attractive, dominant, hung bulls."
Bdsub said:
Ah well.... that's life in the jungle.

Bdsub said:

A lot of wannabes... No physical attributes that fit the desire, or refusals to verify pics. My hotwife is very attractive, fit, Asian and sexually open to just about anything. Why is this so difficult?

2017-06-29-08-23-37-047~2.jpg
Hit me up I’m real deal

Bdsub said:
Speaking more specifically to this site, Custer. We've been successful on swinger sites to find sex partners for her...and even Bf's. But finding an attractive, hungdominant, hung Bull to participate in my cuckolding is like finding a unicorn.

I’m here for your bull needs. New to this site tho. 5’11” 180lbs lean clean cut 8 1/2 inch sometimes closer to 9 depends how excited I get. Cool down to earth all about fun and no drama

Users who are viewing this thread