• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian couple in the UK

• Thread starterhungladuk
  • Start date

hungladuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2023
Hey, young Indian couple from the UK. Wife and I started talking about cuckolding and swinging last week, she seems to be getting onboard <will keep folks updated>. I am a cuck and want to see her fucked by other men. She wants to experience a huge white cock and is also bi curious. First step is the hardest and I think we are getting there but more to come.

• Love
Reactions: Indiadominantbull, GroovyTrain, midlandsmalebull and 2 others
hungladuk said:
Hey, young Indian couple from the UK. Wife and I started talking about cuckolding and swinging last week, she seems to be getting onboard <will keep folks updated>. I am a cuck and want to see her fucked by other men. She wants to experience a huge white cock and is also bi curious. First step is the hardest and I think we are getting there but more to come.
If you want to see her fucked by other men im definitly down if you're ever in amsterdam

Reactions: hungladuk
hungladuk said:
Welcome... id love to see your wife take my white cock...tell us more about her, age, sizes etc

may be getting a profile up on fabswingers.com - i have a profile on there with pics - same username as here. Based in Milton Keynes

Users who are viewing this thread