• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Insatiable

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
Haven't been here in a while. Last post in April referred to the lockdown. Now that there is some ease, my and Andrew's thoughts were how to enjoy ourselves. Andrew and I do go out for the necessities but last evening we took a risk and dressed to visit the pub, open limited hours. We phoned our close friends to join us. The excepted and an hour later arrived at our flat. The took of there masks, then hugged and kissed which aroused me feeling Paul's deep tongue kiss and rubbing my ass. I felt his hard dick poking at my tummy and my nipples erecting.
I saw Paul often secretly on and off. His wife Janet was sheer beauty but our husbands weren't aware that she and I met for love sessions.
I prepared drinks in the kitchen wasn't even aware that Paul was near me when I felt his hand raise the back of my short dress. He kissed the back of my neck, whispering dirty words that absolutely drove me crazy. I was so fucking horny l let him slip off my wet panties and had them rubbed over my lips. I was breathing heavily as he stroked my ass cheeks with several slaps, and then his fingers fucked my anus. It was so fucking risk and so hot. His finger slid in and out in quick rhythm making me cum. It didn't calm me down, I wanted more, I wanted to suck his cock, undress and be fucked on the kitchen table. He pulled out his finger and wiped it over my lips. My tongue snaked around the finger tips, smelling myself that kept me in heat. We had to stop and gather our senses as I lowered my short dress, then both of us carried out the drinks.
I shall write more about the evening tomorrow.

7af070ff5b7987e359c29f54d5d04237.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Bubbacum, Davey cuck and 13 others
Missed you Helga. Nice to have you back. So what else have you been up to?

Users who are viewing this thread