• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interested in learning more

• Thread starterFillups422
  • Start date

Fillups422

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2010
Hello everyone

I've been interested in learning what it takes to become a bull to a married couple. I'd like to try breeding but need to know the ropes.

I think I have a lot to offer, my children that I do have are all blond hair and blue eyed. My older kids are in gifted classes in their school and are very intelligent.

Any info you could give me would be great!

I'm in Southern Wisconsin near the IL border :)

Fillups422 said:
Hello everyone

I've been interested in learning what it takes to become a bull to a married couple. I'd like to try breeding but need to know the ropes.

I think I have a lot to offer, my children that I do have are all blond hair and blue eyed. My older kids are in gifted classes in their school and are very intelligent.

Any info you could give me would be great!

I'm in Southern Wisconsin near the IL border :)

You might read the thread by "hmm" that begins here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13541-why-i-love-fucking-sissies-ladyboys.html

You might also read threads started by "AlbanySearching," such as this one:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/15483-new-wife-last-night.html

To find others, click on "Community," then "Members," then "A," then page along until you find him, then click on "AlbanySearching." That will take you to his personal info page. There, click on "Statistics," then click on threads started by him. That will give you a list.

Come to think of it, once you're at the above URL you can simply click on his screen name. That will take you directly to his personal info page.

When you're ready, you might post an advert on "The Meeting Place." What you have in mind is, in part, what that section is for.

Users who are viewing this thread