• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interested lady in the UK

• Thread starterflirtysaz
  • Start date
YES to ALL!!

From her post, she is fucking a BBC, and at the same time dating a knowing wm.. That being said, no word on how she is sharing her desires!!! Then what is his idea of his "Marrige"?? Anywho "Good luck"!

glad to hear another white woman has black iniative without the hubby

please post more pics saz:)

MMmm.. damn babes.. you are one sexy girl!
Dont know how i missed your post before. made for black fo sure... one hot white round ass n tits you have there hun.. very very nice and some sexy eyes too love to be looking into those as i feel ur pink wet pussy grip my 10" BBC. Im 27 hung black male.. 6ft 2 6 pack.. good looking with a thick dark blk 10" cock.. get in touch. bigonesarebetter@hotmail.co.uk x

AS Requested

Attachments

• RST1.jpg
    RST1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 254
  • RST2.jpg
    RST2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 152
  • RST3.jpg
    RST3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 173
  • RST4.jpg
    RST4.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 181
  • RST5.jpg
    RST5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 214
flirtysaz said:
Sorry,forgot the pics,luv fs,xxx

Hey FS,
I'd B Lying if I didnt say U have the Best ASS on display on here.......
I d Love to Get ya Doggy & keep Pumpin in till U begged for More....
Well where In UK?
Do let me Know I do come to Middleton ...
Love Jeff

New pics

Sorry its been so long,here r a few new pics,
luv,

FS,
xxx

Sas, had 2 holla at ya. I'm dee in la.

Keep doin ya thang girl, u got a body that was built strictly 4 the brothaz...lol

As for having a white boy watch. I have done it before and I feel its less intimate for me and I perfer to be alone with my ladies.

Keep spreadin the word about the darkside....and the legs lol

Users who are viewing this thread