• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

intoduction

• Thread startersissyjilly
  • Start date

sissyjilly

cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2007
kansas city
hello to all Bulls
i am new here and wanted to introduce myself. i am sissyjilly and i am a submissive sissy wannabe. i am married and my wife does not know about my sissy desires. she does not really enjoy sex much and so i must cum online to satisfy my desires. i fantasize about her taking charge of me and further sissifying me and feminizing me or at least submitting to another, maybe a Big Black Bull who would take charge of her and me. i know however she is much too conservative for this so my only hope is to cum online and submit to Someone myself. i love to please Others through cyber on my yahoo instant messanger at sissyjilly. id love to have an online Master and be His little sissy slave. if anyone should be interested, please dont hesitate to contact me and say hello
best wishes to all
jilly

Attachments

• soccer outfit.jpg
    soccer outfit.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 58
  • soccer side night.jpg
    soccer side night.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 56
  • soccer frontnight.jpg
    soccer frontnight.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 80