• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Intro my Asian hotwife

• Thread starterBKKStagVixen
  • Start date

BKKStagVixen

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2023
Hello all,
New to this site but long term members of other online communities. AFWM couple. Have tried swing, cuck, and everything in between over the years. Now into hotwifing and VixenStag as it fits our lifestyle. Love sharing with others and arranging her next adventure.
Thanks for looking!

photo 5.jpg photo 9 (2).jpg photo 4.jpg photo 6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, TOUCHWOOD, lknforfun and 16 others
Nice, i hope you show her face later.

Reactions: MajorHorner
BKKStagVixen said:
Hello all,
New to this site but long term members of other online communities. AFWM couple. Have tried swing, cuck, and everything in between over the years. Now into hotwifing and VixenStag as it fits our lifestyle. Love sharing with others and arranging her next adventure.
Thanks for looking!

She is a Hottie!!

Reactions: toolman and BKKStagVixen
BKKStagVixen said:
Hello all,
Thanks for looking!

Hot Asian wife & pussy 🔥🔥

BKKStagVixen said:
Hello all,
Thanks for looking!

Now that's super sexy.....she look delicious 😋 😉

Reactions: toolman and BKKStagVixen
More of my Wife. She weighs 108 pounds.

IMG_5034.jpeg IMG_5033.jpeg IMG_5035.jpeg IMG_5036.jpeg IMG_4988.jpeg IMG_4989.jpeg IMG_4986.jpeg 100_0736.jpeg photo.jpeg photo.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, redback and 9 others
She is absolutely 💯......beautiful.....love exploring every inch of her.......very nice😉

Reactions: AaronT
Discreetdarkmeat said:
She is absolutely 💯......beautiful.....love exploring every inch of her.......very nice😉
Thank You!!

Reactions: toolman
Amazing. Please enjoy her for us. And shre more!

Reactions: AaronT
Nice body she has there!! Going to think of her next time I fuck an Asian.....

Reactions: toolman and AaronT
A few more of my fully liberated vixen milf

IMG_5547.jpg IMG_5945.JPG IMG_5544.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, toolman, TOUCHWOOD and 5 others
Ladiesfucker said:
Wow gorgeous queen Slutwife
She is a sexy girl. I would love to tap that.

Reactions: BKKStagVixen
BKKStagVixen said:
Hello all,
Thanks for looking!

Beautiful wife!

Reactions: BKKStagVixen

Users who are viewing this thread