• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introducing my Vietnamese wife

• Thread starterChaste4River
  • Start date
Beautiful pics...your wife has a very sexy body! Can't wait to hear some updates on any progress you have made with getting her to play with others.

Reactions: toolman2c
Wow---she is very nice. I look forward to your next installment.

Nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. But this one is outstanding. Nice nipples. Hopefully we will get to see the baby suckling them. Your a lucky bastard.

WOW! Amazing! She's taking to this whole thing like a fish to water! And now posing for you and ******** her hot, married, juicy, pregnant Asian pussy for all of us to admire? Delicious. Keep us update, Chaste. I think she will DEFINITELY enjoy her first "strange" cock. And wait until she gets ahold of huge one.:)

Reactions: toolman2c
So last night, an amazing thing happened. My wife experienced her first touch from a strange man. More importantly, she also experienced her first touch from a woman. Most importantly, she enjoyed it. I can't pretend everything went perfectly. In fact it was quite the opposite. So many things didn't go as planned. But we had fun, and I can say with some confidence that this won't be the last time we play.

My wife came home yesterday and asked me if I wanted to go back to the swingers club tonight. We were still within our membership window, and I didn't want to get hit with another member fee if I could avoid it, so yesterday and today were our best times to go. But I thought that we were going to go today, and I had already masturbated yesterday morning thinking that we wouldn't be doing anything tonight. Still, I didn't want to pass up the opportunity. So we showered and got dressed. She was wearing the lingerie in the pictures above with a thigh length dress that came just below the tops of her stockings but would show some thigh whenever she moved. I don't think I've seen her look this hot since our wedding night. She also decided to wear her 3 inch stiletto heels. I told her she would have the boys eating out of the palms of her hands.

We arrived at the club around 11pm, and we almost didn't stay because it was nearly empty. There were maybe 20 people there, so I were sure we wouldn't find anyone to play with. But we decided to stick it out and see what happened. I went to the bar and got River a coke and myself an old fashioned. (On a side note, I've really come to appreciate an old fashioned. I didn't used to drink whiskey, but I've developed quite a taste for it recently. And yes, I do get some joy from asking a hot female bartender for an 'old fashioned'. They always make the drink though. Maybe one day I'll get a hand job from my wife while sipping my whiskey, and I'll sit back with a smile on my face and sigh in contentment. But I digress.) We made our way to the second floor and spent a few minutes looking in on a threesome that we found. Then we chilled on the couch for a while, making out and sipping our drinks. Just when we thought we were going to have to just take care of each other on our own, a couple that I had somehow missed approached us and struck up a nice conversation. Ryan and Danielle were very nice people that we learned had only recently joined the lifestyle as well. This was apparently their third visit to this club and they had been to one other place before. We chatted for a while and got to know each other. I could tell they wanted to take this further so I asked my wife what she thought. River was nervous. She wasn't sure what to do, so I suggested we start out in the same room and see what happens. She agreed with that so we found a room and everyone piled in.

I laid my wife down on the bed and started kissing her while I massaged her breasts. Danielle laid next to her and Ryan began fucking his wife right away. Unfortunately for me, My morning session combined with the whiskey spelled no erection. I felt pretty bad about that, but I wasn't going to let that ruin my wife's experience. I like to think that I have a pretty talented tongue, so I got to work eating her sweet pussy. Ryan reached over to play with River's nipples. I could feel her hips moving and her hand keeping my head in place. She was starting to release her inhibitions. At some point, I needed to take a quick break, and Danielle asked River if she could have a taste. My wife shyly agreed so Ryan and I shifted River on the bed to where Danielle could get to her pussy. She started at River's nipples, then worked down to her pussy. Ryan bent down and started sucking on my wife's breasts while I kissed her and talked with her, making sure everything was ok. I wanted to know that she was comfortable with what was happening. She'd never been with a woman before, but thankfully Danielle was quite talented. She added some fingers into the mix and it began to drive my wife wild. Ryan guided River's hand to his cock, and she played with it hesitantly for a few minutes before letting go, saying the arm position wasn't very comfortable. Danielle continued to attack her pussy and eventually brought my lovely wife to a strong orgasm.

Danielle and Ryan went back to fucking each other and River started to suck on my cock. I got hard but never hard enough for penetration. At this point, things started to decline. Ryan really wanted to play more with River, but she was starting to not like him. He's a smoker and she didn't really like the way he smelled. Also, she felt that he was a little pushy with the play. He would ask if he could touch her a certain way but then wouldn't really wait for her to respond. He kept asking her to suck his cock which is something she wasn't comfortable doing yet. Danielle was pretty ***** by this point and seemed to be fading in and out of the moment. And of course my lack of erection wasn't helping. So in the end, my River got a great cum from Danielle, Ryan fucked Danielle to orgasm, and then things just kind of died down. We decided it was time to go, so River and I got dressed, she went to the restroom and I thanked the couple for letting us play with them for our first time. They kept complimenting my wife and telling her how beautiful she was and how great her pussy was. River and I grabbed our coats from the coat room and headed to the car.

Once there, we started our decompression. We talked about what happened. What we liked and didn't like. How we felt about what happened. Whether this was something we could see happening again. For the most part, River said she had a great time. Once again she surprised herself by how far she was willing to let things go. She wished the guy had been a little better, but she admits it could have been a lot worse. She said she thinks she would be ok with me playing around with the girl more next time, but she still doesn't want me to fuck someone else. I told her I was perfectly ok with that. I let her know that I was proud of her for letting herself relax and enjoy everything. I told her that I was a little disappointed that she didn't get fucked, but that I understood why she didn't want to fuck him. She told me that she thinks she wants to do this again but she wants to wait until after the baby comes because she doesn't want to look fat. I said I understood and I was looking forward to it.

When we got home, we changed for bed and cuddled up together. I couldn't keep my hands off her. We kept telling each other how much love we had for one another. She kept playing with my cock, and I kept touching her tits and pussy. We fell asleep exhausted and happy. When we woke, I fucked her for a while. Not long enough to finish because she had to get ready for work. While we were fucking, she told me about a time when she almost cheated on me. Shortly after we graduated college, we were getting ready to move to where we are now. She had a guy friend that I knew had a thing for her, but she didn't. He invited her over to his place for tea, and they hung out for a bit. Now this was still somewhat early in our relationship, and I had recently confessed to her that I had kissed another girl while *****. It had upset her pretty badly but we worked through it. So here she was sitting in this guy's house, and she was contemplating getting her revenge on me by sleeping with this guy. As she was telling me the story, she asked me if I remembered him. I told her I couldn't picture his face, but that I remembered the day she was talking about. I remembered thinking that maybe she was going to fuck him that day. She told me this morning that she had thought about it at the time. She ended up not going through with it, but she wanted to know how I would have felt if she had. I told her that I don't know how I would have felt then, but that looking back on it now, I wish she had. I know that if she had, she would have a story to share with me now and she could whisper it in my ear as I flood her pussy with my cum. She told me she'd like that. She'll have to create some stories for me some day.

Well that's it for now. We probably won't have any new stories until next year, but if anything happens I'll be sure to post them here. It looks like life might get in the way for a while, but I'll definitely answer any questions and I'd love to hear any ideas you guys have. Thanks for reading.

Reactions: lknforfun, toolman2c and WhiteOnInRice
Bravo! You and your wife have certainly come a long way in such a short time, Chaste. Eventually, after River's had the baby (and lost some of the weight), both of you can go back to the swinger's club or look elsewhere for a nice couple to have some private fun with. Maybe some hotel/motel action? OR you can have your wife join you on this site to look for guys and/or couples for more adventures? She seems down for pretty much anything. Give it a shot!

PS Just so you know, I think your wife looks very hot. She's has that cute preggo belly and some wonderful curves. Not to mention her very inviting ass and pussy. She's got it going on. ;-)

Last edited:
This last weekend was amazing. It was one of the two most erotic things that has ever happened to me. I'd like to tell both of those stories. I'm going to place them in different posts. This first story is about getting my wife pregnant. The second will be about this weekend. I really hope you enjoy them both.

My wife and I have known that we want kids for a while now. The only real question was when we were going to have them. I'm in school now finishing up a second degree. I had quit my job so I could focus on school, and I should be done soon. We talked about waiting until I had gotten a new job in my new field. It was a good plan. But I think nature was starting to get the better of us. We are in our late 20's and I think we were both really feeling that primal urge to procreate. We kept 'forgetting' her birth control. I kept 'forgetting' to pull out of her when she wasn't safe. Our pillow talk kept getting more and more geared toward me knocking her up.

My favorite times were when we knew she wasn't protected but she wasn't in her fertile period. We'd roleplay that I was forcing her to accept my cum in her fertile pussy. At first she'd tell me I'd have to pull out, but over time she'd become more accepting of the urge to be bred by me. By the end she was screaming for me to fill her with my cum and make her a mommy. The lust that I could see in her face during these sessions was always so intense. This was new and hot. I could see she was at a whole new level of arousal that she'd never experienced before.

One month she had forgotten to take the pill three days in a row. We discussed what we should do, and we decided to let fate decide. It was close enough to the end of my schooling that I should have plenty of time to find a job before baby comes. We also decided to spice it up with the teasing. Sometimes she'd want me to hold her down and force her to accept my seed. She really loved it when I'd pin her down and she couldn't move. She didn't just want to get pregnant, she wanted to be bred. So that's what I did. I told her I was going to plant my white baby in her little asian cunt and there was nothing she could do about it. She always moaned the loudest when I was rough with her. And after I'd fill her with my cum, she always cuddled up next to me and tell me how turned on she was and how hard it made her cum.

And then she missed her period. It was a mixture of emotions. We were excited and scared and turned on and nervous all at once. We fucked even more after she was pregnant I think than we did before. The experience of getting my wife pregnant was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me up to that point in my life.

Fast forward to this last weekend, and we may have topped it.

Reactions: toolman2c and WhiteOnInRice
On Friday my wife surprised me by telling me that she wanted to go back to the swingers club one more time before she felt too big with the baby to feel sexy. I told her that sounded great. I picked out a sexy outfit for her, something I thought would draw a lot of attention. The club was having a "Naughty School Girl" theme night. We didn't have any of the stereotypical schoolgirl clothes, but River did have one outfit that I thought made her look like a sexy librarian, so we went with that.

When we got there, River seemed to get a little nervous. She tensed up, and it was a bit of a struggle to get her to relax. At this point was kind of wished she wasn't pregnant so she could take a shot or two and unwind. Instead, I just talked to her and told her how sexy she looked. I pointed out all the guys I saw checking her out. It wasn't really helping. After some dancing, she told me her feet were starting to hurt. I suggested we head upstairs to where the couches were so we could look down on the dance floor and watch all the other people. She agreed, so I led her to the staircase and up to the balcony.

As luck would have it, there was a spot next to a cute couple that I had seen earlier that night. The back of the couch was facing the railing, so my wife knelt on the cushion with her elbows on the back so she could look over the rail. I climbed up behind her and nuzzled my crotch into her ass. The couple next to us was in the same position. I struck up a conversation with them. Just small talk at first. Are you having fun? Do you guys come here often? The usual back-and-forth. They seemed nice, so I asked River what she thought of them. River said they were nice, but she wasn't sure if they were interested in us. I said I thought they were and I would find out.

The more we talked, the more we realized how much we had in common. We were both new to the lifestyle, both recently married, me and the guy were both in school. It was the third visit to the club for both of us. We started to form a bit of a connection. Eventually, the woman asked my wife if she wanted to dance. River initially said no, that she wasn't a good dancer, but the woman convinced her to relax, and told her to just have fun, it didn't matter whether she looked silly, as long as she was having a good time. This got my wife off the couch and up dancing. While they were dancing, I decided to talk to the man. I learn that their names are Ethan and Mary. We discussed what we were looking for. I told him that my wife was ok with me doing everything except have sex with another woman and that I had no boundaries regarding what she did as long as he asked her first. He told me that his wife loved oral sex and that she would love to get her pussy eaten. I told him that was one of my favorite things to do. We both seemed to agree that we'd like to see our women play with each other. Watching them dance together was pretty arousing. I was starting to get excited about what might happen.

After River and Mary finished dancing, they rejoined us on the couch. Things started getting hot, and we were just about to leave to find a more private area when a girl we had all been watching on the dance floor suddenly appeared in the couch area and began to dance on the strip pole there. Of course we stayed to watch. She put on a very nice show, stripping off her dress (which, besides her shoes, was the only piece of clothing on her) to reveal her wonderfully soft looking, caramel skin and her lovely breasts accented by her chocolate-colored nipples. Her guy walks up behind her and we realize they have this whole Daddy/Little thing between them. It's very hot to watch as he fingers her from behind while she's bent over supporting herself with her hands on the pole. We're all getting turned on watching this. Finally she cums and they walk away. While all this was happening, I had my hand between River's legs and I can see Ethan with his and on Mary's pussy. Once the stripper girl had left, Mary climbed on top of Ethan and he took off her shirt. Mary had these tiny little pink nipples. They were so small. I wanted to kiss them. I wanted to see my wife kiss them.

I picked up my wife and laid her down onto the couch so I could lift her dress up and eat her pussy in front of our new friends. Unfortunately, this wasn't a very comfortable position, so I once again suggested we find a better place to play. We all got up and headed to the third floor where we found a bed kind of in the back away from everyone else, but still out in the open where people could watch. We were a little awkward at this point because of the move. The lights were brighter here, the music was quieter, it was a different atmosphere. But I didn't want that to get in the way of anything, so I took the lead by laying my wife back on the bed and once again going to town on her pussy with my tongue. Ethan and Mary followed my lead and soon he was eating her pussy right next to my wife. Mary and River were both moaning and panting from our efforts. I could tell Mary was more animated than my River. She was moving all over the place, almost falling off the bed a couple of times. I got naked and climbed onto the bed, pulling my wife on top of me to make out with her. I could see Mary climb up onto Ethan and start grinding her pussy onto his cock. I could see he was a little longer and thicker than me, which was exciting because I was starting to picture my wife taking Mary's place on top of him. I was a little disappointed to find out that he and I had the same issue. We both take the same medication which can have adverse affects on the ability to get completely hard. Neither one of us was really getting hard enough for penetration.

To be honest though, it didn't matter. My wife was looking at Mary and was receiving looks back. I asked if it was ok to touch Mary, because I could tell that River really wanted to. They said they would like that, and asked if they could also touch us. And suddenly hands and tongues and lips were everywhere. Ethan and Mary said they couldn't get enough of River's large nipples, and River and I were fascinated by how soft Mary's skin was compared to the muscles underneath. She seemed incredibly fit. I could feel her taut abs under her smooth belly, plus the taste and smell of her skin was lovely. I could hear my wife moaning as Ethan took her nipples into his mouth while Mary kissed her. I reached down to feel Mary's soft pubic hair and her warm, wet slit. I wanted to taste her now.

I asked if she would mind if I went down on her, and we all looked to my wife for approval. When she said ok, I could see Mary's face light up. Ethan asked if he could enjoy my wife as well, to which I of course said yes. I moved over between Mary's legs and Ethan positioned himself between my wife's thighs. I wish I could give a good account of what happened between them, but I have to say that I was too focused on Mary at this point. I had to be. After teasing her for a few seconds I finally touched my tongue to her pussy. It was the first time since dating River that I had another woman's pussy spread before me inviting me to indulge. And I had no idea what I was in for. Every touch of my tongue brought a thrust from her hips. She must have been using every muscle in her core because I was having trouble keeping her in one place. It was a wild ride and there where a couple of times I thought she was going to break my nose with her pubic bone. I could hear Ethan and River sounding like they were having fun, but it was nothing compared to the moans I was pulling from Mary as she thrashed across the bed. At one point she had somehow managed to slide her head under my wife's back. I was worried that if we kept going she might hurt herself (or me for that matter) and it had been at least twenty minutes since we started, so it was time for a break.

I went over to my wife and kissed her. I asked her if she could taste Mary on my lips. She said I tasted good. I asked her if she wanted to taste it for herself. She said she might, so Mary suggested that they start with kissing and see where it goes from there. Ethan and I sat back as we watched our wives embrace each other. They kissed and fondled each others' bodies and sucked each others' nipples and then Mary leaned River back onto the bed and kissed down her body until she was gently licking River's pussy. Mary said that my wife tasted amazing, which Ethan agreed with. We watched this for about ten minutes before something unexpected happened.

Remember the stripper girl from before? We had all been admiring her on the dance floor earlier. We all agreed that she was sexy. Too sexy for any of us to approach. Even in a place like a swinger's club, there is still a hierarchy. There are just some people that are out of your league. This girl was one of those people. Which is why we were all surprised when she showed up and asked if she could join our wives on the bed. She came up behind Mary and started eating her pussy. So now Ethan and I are looking at River on her back with Mary between her legs, and this new girl (who we later learned is named Maggie) on her knees with her face buried in Mary's cute little pussy lips. And here I am wondering whether I had died and gone to heaven. This was incredibly hot to watch.

Eventually, Mary and River moved to pay more attention to Maggie, who had moved onto her back in the middle of the bed. Ethan and I were just kind of stunned watching this unfold in front of us. I was rubbing Mary's clit while Mary was sucking on Maggie's left nipple and rubbing her pussy and ass, while River is kissing Maggie and playing with her right nipple with Ethan's fingers in River's pussy, bringing her to orgasm. Maggie's "Daddy" Kenny came over and started fingering Maggie and eating her pussy. As Maggie started to cum we heard her say "Please, Daddy, can I cum? I need to cum now please!!". Kenny said, "Yes, Baby Girl, cum for me now.", and suddenly Maggie let out the biggest groan scream "I'm cumming, oh, yes, fuck, I'm cumming!!". This happened two more times, each time with her asking permission before cumming so hard. And all while our wives have their hands and mouths and breasts all over this girl and each other.

Once everything had calmed down, we realized how late it was. We'd been on that bed for close to three hours. The club was getting ready to close. Maggie and Kenny thanked us for letting them join in our fun, and we thanked them for helping make a good time even better. The four of us remaining decided we wanted to grab something to eat, so we left and I followed them to a famous doughnut place nearby. We sat and talked about what had happened, then we exchanged numbers after telling them that we wanted to see each other again if we got the chance. Then River and I came home and spent another couple of hours reliving the night's events. And then again the next morning, and again many times throughout the weekend.

I texted the couple to let them know that it was the best time we'd had in a while and to thank them for all the great sex my wife and I were having thanks to them. We haven't made any more plans with them, but we're hoping they'll be free in a couple of weeks. My wife really likes the idea of letting Ethan fuck her, and she's even given me permission to have sex with Mary if she wants to. I'm looking forward to my wife getting her first strange cock inside her, and I wouldn't mind getting to fuck another woman.

All in all, I'm pretty sure this was the best weekend ever. I think I've succeeded in creating a hotwife.

Reactions: lknforfun
wow.. congrats man... thats awesome... sounds like it was a very fun weekend... great progress!!

update??

Sorry, there's really nothing to update. Things have really cooled down. Still, we talk about it sometimes, but I think we won't play with others again until after the baby has been born. And even then, it may be a while. But I'll be sure to update as soon as I have something to write.

i am really admire your wife pussy,what a pussy she has
i like lick her pussy all day while suck those beautiful tits
thinking of your pussy and tits i starts masturbate..supers

Users who are viewing this thread