• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introducing my wife Mrs D Williams

• Thread starterMrWilliams
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ass
I would fuck her, but if she sucked me I would make sure she swallowed

MrWilliams said:
My wife taking a load

DSCF5071.JPG DSCF5072.JPG DSCF5074.JPG DSCF5075.JPG DSCF5076.JPG DSCF5077.JPG
Now that's a very good slut wife. I love it when I see a woman enjoy her husband's cock and appreciate a nice load to snack on.
She looks very sexy doing it too. I wish I lived nearby and you could share her. I'd love to put my hard cock in her mouth. I'd explode in minutes !
Can you share some cumshot videos ? I love to see her take a messy load.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and leahshub
mikeinbed said:
I'd like to join her in sucking your cock.
I could join in and you could have another cock to suck babe.

MrWilliams said:
Hoping you enjoy my wife and the photos to follow. Requests and comments welcome.

1a.jpg 20230319_094602.jpg
EMAIL jagrmsw@yahoo.com if u will email will tell u what i have exactly in mind more secure email ty, Jagr

MrWilliams said:
Hoping you enjoy my wife and the photos to follow. Requests and comments welcome.

Very much enjoying, ty for posting

MrWilliams said:

What a sexy woman,I'd love to fuck her and fill her full of cum

MrWilliams said:

MrWilliams said:
My wife taking a load

Your wife is smoking hot, love seeing her suck your cock. She is Beautiful and HOT, Would love to see her in real life.

Mastererikus said:
Lovely….l
Would love to get in the shower with her, I would wash every inch of her, and then kiss her bellybutton from the INSIDE....

MrWilliams said:

A great launch pair of pix, Mr Williams.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and MajorHorner
MrWilliams said:

Hot as fuck

Reactions: Paulag
smoking hot wife, she needs to suck more cock until she is likes to swallow the load. She will get used to it. Does she go out on her own and come home freshly fucked ?

MrWilliams said:
Hoping you are all going to enjoy my wife and all the contributions to follow. Requests and comments welcomed.

View attachment 3.mp4
Interesting how long she takes washing her arse and cunt. Has she just had a session at home with a few of her favourite Twat and arse fuckers?

MrWilliams said:

Very sexy lady 🔥

MrWilliams said:
My wife taking a load

Your load or a guess contributor?

Reactions: MajorHorner
MrWilliams said:
My wife taking a load

Looks like she enjoys a nice cock.

Reactions: Mastererikus and leahshub
Wana Bury my cock in her mouth

Pghperv said:
Looks like she enjoys a nice cock.
What Married slut doesn’t?

You need to pimp her out my man. Have them all line up one by one and watch her suck cocks all night and get her real messy.
Drench her face in cum. 👌

Reactions: Mastererikus and fredanddaisy

Users who are viewing this thread