• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introducing myself

• Thread starterrealcuckoldmike
  • Start date

realcuckoldmike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2010
Love chatting with other cucks and cuckoldresses (and bulls). Been a cuck for about 7-8 months off and on. Shes hooked up with one black guy (8inches) and we're looking for another hung monster for her.

She loves telling me im too small, and saying she cant feel me really after me fucking her with the thick dildos I bought her. She is into denying me orgasm for long periods of time too to keep me on edge..and in that submissive cuckold mindset. Anyone else get this treatment?

Would love some help finding a hung guy for her here in San Francisco - if anyone knows of bulls in the area.

My yahoo IM is realcuckold28@yahoo

I'll be sharing pics of her and her toys (maybe video) and some of her bull hookups as well.

Your wife sounds like a natural...

Realcuckoldmike,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your post!

realcuckoldmike said:
Been a cuck for about 7-8 months off and on. My wife is hooked up with one black guy (8 inches)...

Awright... good for your wife.

realcuckoldmike said:
She loves telling me I'm too small...

Cool...

realcuckoldmike said:
...and saying she can't feel me, really, after I fuck her with one of the thick dildos I bought her.

It's good to hear you compensate for your small size by fucking your wife with a suitably-large dildo, and your wife takes advantage of that as a means of helping to keep you in your place...

realcuckoldmike said:
My wife is also into denying me orgasms for long periods of time, to keep me "on edge" and in that submissive cuckold mindset.

Hm... did your wife become, in effect, your dominant humiliatrix after making you her cuckold 7-8 months ago?

If not, was she previously your dominant humiliatrix (naturally, as it were) over some more-or-less extended period of time earlier in your marriage, and has she begun cuckolding you only recently (i.e., 7-8 months ago) as an extension of that?

—Custer

thanks for the responses
yeah she was always dom by nature i think and she got into this..didnt know it was in her even.

and yeah frisco alot of hung guys lookin for other guys. but i need them for my girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread