• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

introduction and story

• Thread startercucktrixie
  • Start date

cucktrixie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2013
introduction and story (with pics)

Just stumbled across this forum and figured I'd say hi. I'm a 30 year old crossdresser. Even as far back as I can remember I've always had a thing for pantyhose/stockings and started experimenting with them at a very young age. I've never been cucked in a real sense but was somewhat by an ex.

We were together when we were both young (around 17) and stayed together for about 6 years. One of the first things she told me when we first started going out was "I have to warn you, I'm a bit of a slut" Well my young (and horny) mind wasn't afraid of that, thinking things would be fine but exciting at the same time if that makes sense. Plus I knew right away she'd satisfy my deepest rooted fetish for pantyhose and stockings.

Everything was great for a good period of time (probably two years or so). I had even brought up my desire to crossdress which she took to very easily and began dressing me up fully which I had also never done before. Until one day after work she decided to hang out with a friend we worked with and she ended up having sex with him. I was destroyed, I couldn't believe this happened but I also couldn't let her go and we stayed together.

Fast forward a few years, we no longer worked the same job together but I worked with a guy that was a mutual friend whom she knew prior to meeting me. Well they started hanging out and she later told me that they fucked even on that first time of hanging out again. Again I was destroyed that this would happen a second time, but I still didn't leave her and the wheels started turning in my head. I started thinking about her fucking him and even started prodding her for details, how big his cock was etc. I was fantasizing about it so much that I even asked her that if she cheated on me again I wanted her to "go all out" so to speak and dress up for him in stockings, heels, etc. I should also add that many would consider me a bit abusive in the sense that my fetish for pantyhose and stockings is so strong that I would pretty much only let her wear for my eyes. She sort of eventually did end up dressing up for him and said he really enjoyed it. Now I still wouldn't consider myself cucked at that point because she was cheating and I didn't desire for her affair with him to continue and it did eventually end and I do work with that guy to this day.

Fast forward some more and we're living together with some other roommates, one of which she had sex with prior to us moving in (she cheated again) and the other I had caught her making out with at a club and I'm not sure if anything else ever happened between them. During our time living together she would frequently go out to clubs and not come home and as you guessed it, she would regularly go home with other guys.

So fast forward to today. We still talk and hang out and have even had sex a few months back but all I find myself fantasizing about now is her cucking me. During intercourse, I find I can't even climax anymore unless I imagine her cucking me and wasn't even able to finish the last time we fucked. I've tried to bring it up as a hint hint, but didn't quite get the response I was hoping for. We have talked about trying a relationship again so we'll see what that brings.

Anyways, figured this thread wouldn't be fair without a few pics of the girl I've been describing. I'll keep them anonymous since she obviously doesn't know I'm posting these.

Attachments

• BWdress4.jpg
    BWdress4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 510
  • BWdress5.jpg
    BWdress5.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 479
  • 10fcd0a2-0a5c-4ed1-9f2f-bc915bc14f51.jpg
    10fcd0a2-0a5c-4ed1-9f2f-bc915bc14f51.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 574
That was a hot story, and she sounds like a real slut too! I'd be all over that if I were you.

Sexy pics:)

she is very sexy, loved the photos, thanks

Saraha said:
97% of men would love to have sex with her, the other 3% are too scared to admit they do too.

good text :-D

You've been a long term relationship for her even though the sex between you two is apparently not very fulfilling for her. She keeps you close. This is the perfect setup for you to become her cuckold husband. The two of you need to talk honestly about your relationship and how it might grow in to a cuckold marriage relationship. Otherwise, she will eventually "fall" for some guy and move on and away from you.

Yes you are right. I have recently brought up watching her with another guy and it didn't go bad but she just sort of shrugged it off at the time and I haven't brought it up again since. In all honesty I am also still struggling whether or not I truly would want to make this a reality. I can fairly confidently say that watching her with others is something I would want, I'm not sure I want to be denied sex. We did however, hang out a fuck again friday night. :p

I'm interested to find out how this works out for you two. Since you had sex this past weekend, she is still willing to be intimate with you. But, you both have not been able to create a relationship. And she continues to date and fuck other men. This has all the makings of a great cuckold relationship. You need to gather up your courage and discuss your future with her.

Good luck. Getting married is stressful enough. Proposing a cuckold relationship and encouraging her to be a hot wife will add to the stress. But, the rewards are many, especially if she will let you watch and/or participate.

marcus

Users who are viewing this thread