• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is a vagina just a muscle that needs exercise like any other muscle? The more a muscle is worked hard, the stronger it gets.

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
Is that why we want our wives to be fucked often and by the biggest tools. We want that pussy to be well exercised. For our own pleasure. Although my wife and I have been married for many years, I will never forget that she was a round heels slut when I met her, and her pussy still calls out for action. We were into swinging, then the Covid bullcrap was sold to the stupid masses, and people were afraid to play.

Now we are starting up again. The more orgasms she has the more she wants. She needs at least 2 orgasms a day. I'm an older guy and I am working hard to keep her satisfied. But I need some help. We are going out for her birthday dinner tomorrow night and I hope that we will meet a strong man to work her over hard.

As much as my wife fucks around her pussy must be damn strong! I just don't get to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread