• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is Breeding really wrong?

• Thread starterInterracial_Voyeur101
  • Start date
I plan on eventually having children and do fuck black men. But if I'm going to have a child or children, I want to give them the best chance I can to have a good life. If I can have a child fathered by a white man why would I want to give the child the disadvantages of being biracial by having it with a black man? To me it comes close to child abuse. This may sound cold, but it is the practical reality.

Damn!!!!

Can't figuure out why "women" are on the site, but "they" hate it!!! If you do not want an IR child, stay off the site!!!

Why is this so HARD????

If I was a woman, I would be waiting for the Navy Battle ships to come in!!
They don't KNOW what they HAVE!!!

PS I LOVE YOU!

O and to answer the question 'is breeding really wrong?' the answer is no.

my wife was impregnated by her black bull, best thing evere happened to us, she wants more

limpeddie said:
my wife was impregnated by her black bull, best thing evere happened to us, she wants more

See? Told u.

Will & Eve said:
Being biracial is such a disadvantage it's almost child abuse?

I'm sorry but that's just an outdated world you speak of. I live in Mississippi....and biracial kids are hardly noticed here anymore.

Maybe some other parts of the country have some catching up to do in that regard - a certainly there might be other associated reasons why the kid would have it rough (no father in the home being a huge one)...but the simple circumstance of being bi-racial, in and of itself.

It's just not like that any more. I would suggest a fat kid gets more abuse now days than any biracial kid.
This is totally true people need to get out of the past. Will has made a excellent statement here on this subject.

muleman said:
This is totally true people need to get out of the past. Will has made a excellent statement here on this subject.
Yet, we are still stuck in it.(I.E., this forum)

goes hand in hand my friend.

It definitely isn't wrong......can only be awesome and wonderful......

A biracial child was, until a few years ago, a member of the Cabinet and former head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. A biracial child has an excellent chance of being the next president of the United States. A biracial child is currently and arguably the best golfer the world has ever seen. Being biracial CAN be a disadvantage but we've seen that being biracial doesn't stop you from achieving whatever dream you have.

African Americans have a disproportion number of men in prisons in the USA. Because inter-racial marriage is not yet widespread accepted, it creates a shortage of men for marriage.

Quite a lot of young black women have to go to school for longer to get the education that gives them financial independence. A lot of them struggle to find a husband because of the shortage so they have to earn their own living.

The people who make the laws are not always mindful that if you increase the number of men going into prison, you also increase the number of women who have to be content with inter-racial marriage even though their families hate what they are doing.

For some it is a Hobson choice - beome a nun (to get none) or upset your family and marry a man of another culture.

Users who are viewing this thread