• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is cuckoldry a sign of equality?

• Thread starterlindacarnel23
  • Start date
To the extent that this decade is not the 1950's, it is a dethroning of the husband's power in the relationship. Marriage was originally a means of consolidating land holdings and power. Wife/children were mere property.

I personally like being a slut!! I can sneak around, flirt with and fuck who ever I want!! I will admit it I do get off on the "power" of it too!!

Cuckolding of her husband by a married woman is not an expression of equality...

lindacarnel23 said:
I mean is it a means for women to get back some of the promiscuous men have portrayed for long or is it just a means for women to act like sluts. I mean does cuckoldry really happen either in the "traditional" sense or in the more common sense of today?

This question seems sort of hard to interpret. I'll assume you're asking: "Are the married women of today who cuckold their husbands viewing them as representatives of all the men who have 'fucked around' on their wives during past centuries, and attempting to wreak revenge?"

The motivations of women who cuckold their husbands or LTR partners vary widely, I'll guess, so you would be best off to ask the individual cuckoldresses you know. Some of them may fall into this category, but I suspect not a great many.

The second half of your question appears to be: "Or, are the married women of today merely taking advantage of their increased ability — now that they're in the workforce to about the same extent as men — to pursue satisfying their sexual desires by cuckolding their husbands, more or less just as men have always done or tried to do by 'fucking around' on their wives?"

The answer to this question, I strongly suspect, is "yes." Mac has explained it well.

she_likes_2_be_touched said:
I personally like being a slut!! I can sneak around, flirt with and fuck who ever I want!! I will admit it I do get off on the "power" of it too!!

Good for you, Ms. She_likes_2_be_touched. Apparently you're in the second category. You like fucking, your cuckold isn't giving you enough of it, so you fuck other men while enjoying the delicious eroticism of knowing you're doing something that's socially taboo but HIGHLY pleasurable.

The feeling of power over your husband this gives you illustrates that your cuckolding of him is not a way of expressing equality. This, of course, is because in a genetic sense he has much to lose while you have nothing to lose and potentially something to gain. In wanting you to be faithful to him (if he does), your cuckold is saying he wants you to pass his genes combined with yours along to the next generation. In fucking other men, you are subjecting him to the risk that you will pass the genes of another man (not his) combined with yours along to the next generation. In addition, your cuckold may "lose" in the sense that he'll have to stay home babysitting, supporting and raising the children of another man (or men) while you continue to enjoy the pleasures of dating and fucking your lovers. Ergo, you win in a genetic sense regardless of whether your children are fathered by your cuckold or your lovers (and you may win big, if your lovers have better genes than your cuckold).

To put it briefly: in a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage, it is the wife who holds and wields power.

Women now earn sufficient income to support themselves without needing money from males, so it is a natural progression to say to a man, "if you want to marry me, then these are what the wedding vows will be".

Wedding vows are a legal contract, and a couple can choose the clauses they want in the contract. Religion can NO LONGER force a bride to agree to rules that do not meet her hopes and expectations out of life.

Any agreement to marry should contain provision for what happens to the children of the marriage if the couple decide to get a divorce, and how the assets of the marriage will be divided. Sorting this out in advance is desirable, while minds are free from arguments.

If a man truly loves his "bride to be", he will agree to the rules she requires him to obey. If not he seeks out another women who wants the same rules as him.

There is no point agreeing to "rules of marriage" that don't suit you. A marriage should be a glove that fits, and if the glove does not feel comfortable before marriage, call off the engagement and give each other permission to fall in love again (to someone else).

There are many men who aren't fulfilled in their marriages. There are some who cheat to find fulfillment. There are others (cucks) who get fulfillment from knowing their wives are cheating. Then there are some who would enjoy either scenario, but not necessarily both at the same time. In other words, some guys want cheating from one spouse. It can be their wives or themselves, but somewhere, somehow, there has to be something illicit going on.

Users who are viewing this thread