• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is her pussy ruined?

• Thread starterswankyd420
  • Start date

swankyd420

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2009
this is my wifes pussy..
what do u guys think

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,580
Reactions: luvitused
My thoughts

swankyd420 said:
this is my wifes pussy..
what do u guys think

I can easily say that is an experienced pussy.

I love pussies that come with expereince, they taste better and can do things way much better that new pussies.

I wish I could enjoy your wife's nice pussy

A beautiful pussy!

Melanie and Ryan

It is nearly impossible to "ruin" a pussy. Your wife's hole looks like it's got lots of miles left in it. The only criticism I would make of your wife's cunt is that it doesn't have any hair on it. It is just my preference, but I love to see women with lots and lots of hair on their pussies.

My own wife's pussy has suffered some "damage" over the years, because of all the fucking she has done. Her inner lips now hang down about an inch below her hole. She refers to them as her rubber bands. But that hasn't taken anything away from her ability to give a first-class fuck.

I do know that there are guys who complain that their wives' pussy holes are "too big" but I'm not sure whether that is just their normal size, or if they have been worn wide by being fucked by big-dicked guys.

I agree. It is almost impossible to ruin a pussy. Changes in the outer folds are the only visible differences in my wife. The first pic of my wifes pussy is a little over a year ago when we started into the cuckold lifestyle with our three (now two) black bosses at work. The second pic is a year after she has been fucking both of them on a steady, regular basis.

Melanie and Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. It is almost impossible to ruin a pussy. Changes in the outer folds are the only visible differences in my wife. The first pic of my wifes pussy is a little over a year ago when we started into the cuckold lifestyle with our three(now two) Black bosses at work. The second pic is a year After she has been fucking them both on a steady. regular basis.

Melanie and Ryan

Attachments

• melaniepussy.jpg
    melaniepussy.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 683
  • melanie ssbbw pussy.jpg
    melanie ssbbw pussy.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 697
I'd say on that second photo her pussy look even better ( I'm no fan of close up pic's :( ) .
If anything is for sure that is, well used pussy looks more rejuvenated and fresher...”more U use it , the better she looks"

melanieandryan said:
I agree. It is almost impossible to ruin a pussy. Changes in the outer folds are the only visible differences in my wife. The first pic of my wifes pussy is a little over a year ago when we started into the cuckold lifestyle with our three(now two) Black bosses at work. The second pic is a year After she has been fucking them both on a steady. regular basis.

Melanie and Ryan

That's how my wife's pussy has gone over the past few months. Her outer lips have got bigger and bigger. Just another bit of evidence that she's been getting regular fucks elsewhere

Looks good all opened up, Keep it cleaned out and enjoy it.

Its not ruined by far. Still has alot of hours left inside that beautiful pink pussy. I love to fill it up over and over again myself.

I agree with others that have said her pussy is mellowing like a fine wine. Also agree the more experience, the better. Looks better, tastes better, and works better!
I'm interested why you asked if we think it is ruined. Is it soley because she has been fucking BBC for awhile now? If you're still able to get your share of her pussy, is it looser now than you recall?

As my wife has aged, her pussy tends to gape quicker during use, whether by toy, masturbation/fingering, or cock. She has even reached a point where she has double- cock penetration in her pussy fantasies, so as often as I can, I penetrate her with both my cock and a vibrator. Or if she gets horny enough, she likes me to try to fist her or take a 3-4 finger bang. The point is, it takes longer for her pussy to 'recover' now, and if we're able to do any of the above, she tends to gape until the next day or so.
It just makes for better eatin!

swankyd420 said:
this is my wifes pussy..
what do u guys think

I think your wife's pussy looks very fresh and tight. It is certainly not ruined. One could make the argument that a pussy is "ruined" when it permanently gapes open and feels loose for even quite large cocks. Permanent gape tends to suggest a general loss of elasticity. However some of us love large loose pussies, so we dont consider them ruined at all! My wife has a permanently gaping pussy, whenever she opens her legs you can see inside her, there's like a 1cm plus wide gap between her legs that you can look up into!! But i think her pussy is superb.

My wife sees two guys plus me and all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread