• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it ever too late for a 55 year old Filipina

• Thread starterVince
  • Start date

Vince

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2010
I have been viewing this web site for about a year now and I have a question.

I am married to a Filipina, she is 55 years old with a very hot body. She will be arriving here in the U.S. next month, her first time in the states. My wife is very religious and has only been with two other men before me. Here in the States we are more open to sex, not like her. When we were together in the Philippines we viewed X-Movie together, but she did not appear to be all that interested in them. She said she did enjoy watching them with me, but could do without.

I fantasize of sharing with her my views with her having sex with large black cocks. I have mentioned this throughout our writings of communications while we are apart. She always says that I am enough for her. She says she could never cheat on me. I have told her that it is not cheating if I know about her adventures. But she says that I never have to worry about her sleeping with another man.

What do you think? I would like to hear from others who are married into a Filipina relationship. Is it possible in convincing a Filipina to sleep around specifically with large black cocks? Like I said my wife is 55 and she knows she has a nice body for a woman her age. Do I have a chance?:confused:

Reactions: purplejoys
jetdok; Hey thanks for the good advise and the experience in general with a Filipina. I will take it easy and I understand she is new to the States. I only want to keep her happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your marriage will be a success if you help her to achieve her beliefs. In the longer term, you can introduce her to the idea that you need to reward her for being a wonderful wife to you. (your reward is sex with another guy of her choice as a thankyou top-up).

She may feel that getting into the USA is fantastic and she won't want to be kicked out for any reason because she has done something wrong. She will tread carefully to protect her marriage by avoiding adultery. In ways you are her hero, she will feel confused you want her to be slutty (anti-marriage).

She is more likely to see your reward after several years of happy marriage as a genuine wish on your part - if you push her into the arms of another guy, she will be thinking you have plans to screw other women behind her back SECRETLY - this will worry her enormously.

I am glad to hear all the advise, because I do love her and only want to see and make her happy. I will be patient and see how it goes. Thank you all for the good advice, and Iwill let you all know afterwards how thing pan-out.

did it work out?

Users who are viewing this thread