• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it still called cuck?

• Thread starterBiggee
  • Start date

Biggee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2022
Hi guys quick question is it still called cuck if its the woman?
My wife's best friend (very attractive single best friend) always playfully flirting and suggestive comments, never anything in it she's just teasing/messing around! Although recently she's stepped it up a bit with touching and (jokingly) offering herself saying things like "I'll have to come round and look after you" when the wife said she's been invited on a hen weekend.
Even the wife's commented to me that she thinks she really does want a piece of me!
So I'm thinking of asking the wife if I should play along and see how far she goes!
Even if that means fucking her!

Reactions: franklyhorny
I mean what would the wife be in that situation?
What would I be?
I'm pretty sure she'd go for it cos she often trys to egg me on and they have shared a guy before all be it years go and neither them were in a relationship .

Last edited:
Hmm can't say I've heard that term before but I guess would make sense .
My minds running wild with ideas now lol trying to think how to approach the subject.
I know I'd have to start slow and subtle but ultimately I'd want to be a "on call fuck buddy" She can just phone pretty much anytime and I'd go see to her, but I'm not sure the wife would go that deep!

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny and ZudlyZooright
Biggee said:
I mean what would the wife be in that situation?
What would I be?
I'm pretty sure she'd go for it cos she often trys to egg me on and they have shared a guy before all be it years go and neither them were in a relationship .
The definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a man whose wife fucks one or more other men).

There is apparently no label analogous to "cuckold" for a married woman whose husband is unfaithful, which would be the situation if you fuck your wife's friend.

Users who are viewing this thread