• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it wrong?

• Thread starterturn1971
  • Start date

turn1971

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2008
Just wondering how others feel but is it wrong, or perhaps normal, for people either involved in the IR lifestyle or who are interested in it for a white guy to want nothing more than to watch a white woman getting fucked by a black man or men then you fucking her stretched, worn out, cum filled pussy afterwards?

turn1971 said:
Just wondering how others feel but is it wrong, or perhaps normal, for people either involved in the IR lifestyle or who are interested in it for a white guy to want nothing more than to watch a white woman getting fucked by a black man or men then you fucking her stretched, worn out, cum filled pussy afterwards?

It's exactly why half of us are here/do it... You're among friends!!!

Its enjoyable and spices up our sex life to be involved with IR..IMO its only "wrong" if someone is hurt emotionally or physically by doing what we do or want to do

I haven't been able to convince her yet, but would love to see my wife taking a bbc then sliding into her afterward.

We love it!

My wife's pussy never tastes or feels better than after it's been very well-fucked, stretched, and filled with a hot load of a black man's cum.

turn1971 said:

nothing wrong with that at all...it seems to be the biggest turn-on for the white hubbys.

..in fact one of the hubbys I know doesn't even like to be in the room when I fuck his wife.

he just likes to clean up after I'm gone and hear her talk about it.

My wife absolutely LOVE to give me her worn out used and filled pussy.

I dont think it is wrong as long as all parties know what they are getting into...Once that BBC slides into the wifes vagina, there is no going back emotionally.The couple MUST talk it out beforehand and neither party feel they are being pressured. If one party feels the lifestyle is no longer "for them" then a good heart to heart talk is necessary too. We dont know many others locally in the BBC lifestyle, but have known many many swingers who have had marital problems because 1 party wasent comfortable with the lifestyle and was pressured by their mate.

Not wrong...just more natural for some. We started as swingers but after my first experience with a black man we began seeing them more and more...just tonight I told my husband I would prefer to black only...he said yes and that was confirmed by his hard on

Each to their own. As long as all are agreed what the problem!

I guess the real problem is when your wife becomes addicted to it. Then, she refuses having sex with you because she does not find any more pleasure in it. Next, she does not allow you even watching. Finally, she wants to have a baby from her blk lover and publicly humiliate you. Can you pay that price?

If your relationship is strong enough, the "pattern" does not always follow and you can control where it goes. If your relationship is not strong, I would very strongly advise against the cuckold lifestyle, however minor

Last edited by a moderator:
Your desire for your wife to cuck you comes from your feeling of inadequacy as you realise you are not able to give her the sex you know she needs. Encouraging a Bull to top her up, to fill the gap in your "deficiency" is fraught with dangers if your marriage is rocky.

Most women take their marriage vows seriously, but if you PUSH her into the arms of other guys, then she has an excuse that you were no good in bed (and admitted to her that she was being short-changed), so she made the decision that she COULD NOT continue WITHOUT A DECENT COCK TO FILL THE GAP.

Of course other women will be sympathetic, as they understand what it feels like if their sex life has a few "downs". Afterall, a bride has great expectations of "happy ever after" and if the sex is not okay, she won't feel okay.

The saving grace is that there is a big supply of Bulls to scratch her itch if YOU WANT HER TO GO DOWN THAT PATH. By be warned, the itch can become addictive, and a special cock can make her never want to go back to the little dick whose owner has a continuous lack of confidence.

Nothing is wrong if it's legal and it involves consenting adults and no one is physically harmed!

Don't wait to be in a wheelchair with regrets that you did not take your opportunities to experience what you wanted to do in life (but were too frightened to because others may not approve of your choices).

When you reach the age of maturity, about 18 in America, you are free to make your own choices and others are free to make theirs - so don't let anyone tell you what to do, unless you TELL THEM WHAT TO DO AS WELL.

DE_BBC said:
nothing wrong with that at all...it seems to be the biggest turn-on for the white hubbys.

..in fact one of the hubbys I know doesn't even like to be in the room when I fuck his wife.

he just likes to clean up after I'm gone and hear her talk about it.

it's even more exciting when you're not there...when your hotwife is going all the way with him...thinking she does things she never did with you... being humiliated because she is alone with her lover and don't need you, even not to watch her.

yes, cuckolds don't have to see their wifes being fucked, just knowing they are well fucked is enough.

Cucks often enjoy the emotions of simply wondering what the Bull and wife are doing in the next room. The imagination can paint awesome mind pictures and crank up incredible feelings.

A wife is much more likely to take off her "inhibition brakes" if she is alone with her Bull, and emotionally ready to give the Bull anything he desires of her.

Being alone with a Bull can be incredibly important for a wife, so she can "paint the town" and let her addiction grow quickly and boldly.

A husband should only watch if the Bull invites him.

Personally my wife and I are in a very strong realtionship so I would never feel threatened by her having blk cock, whether I was present or not.

The only guys I would never let her fuck are those in a highre socio-economic class. No way!

fanara said:
Personally my wife and I are in a very strong realtionship so I would never feel threatened by her having blk cock, whether I was present or not.

The only guys I would never let her fuck are those in a highre socio-economic class. No way!

'higher socio-economic class'..............and the reason is?

don't they deserve her, or will their money spirit her away in their BMW's?

turn1971 said:

it's normal. people who don't like it have to discover it, they are unknowing.

white women fucking with black men and white men serving them as slaves. that's how the world has to be. no more jealousness, egoism, ...

Users who are viewing this thread