• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is my ex interested in BM? how do i ask?

• Thread starterjimmyl56
  • Start date

jimmyl56

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
I got a call from my ex gf. cute blonde divorced, late 30s.

she was going to be in the area, we chatted for a while and out of the blue she asked if i knew where this guy was. he played football when she went to school.

good looking guy, small but well built, fast, black

She called a couple of weeks later and I asked why she was interested. She changed the subject very quickly! Hmmmm.

How do I approach her on this? The thought of her going black is exciting to me. I can ask her kiddingly. Should I offer to help?

Tell her you hung out with the guy and mentioned her inquiry to him. She'll immediately ask of his reaction -that's when you ask her.

she is you're ex...why dont you find a 'current' just ask her what u got to lose if it important to you and you want to be an Ex-Cuck.

Just be direct. And you can both ask and be involved (provided she's game) without being a cuck (in the emasculated sense).

Why do you care? lol. Just asking if she's your ex.

ex

we have stayed in touch over the years...i still care for her

i have developed a liking for things BMwf and when she called and asked about a guy it set me to thinking.

the idea if pretty hot

thanks for the comments and suggestions-would love to hear more

IS PRETTY HOT!

i hate typos!

Users who are viewing this thread